MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Ooooooooooh, yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah.

This is so tasty.
Pork is done!.jpg

Click to View Image136 View(s)

ntoben
14 years ago
What equipment do you need to do this and what are the steps to do this?
errasa
14 years ago
Well, first you kill a pig.............................................
DrafterX
14 years ago
Fine job Macs.... 👍
HockeyDad
14 years ago
Yeah.....like he killed a pig.

BS flag!
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Yeah.....like he killed a pig.

BS flag!

HockeyDad wrote:




Perhaps not, but after he eats it he'll regale us with more fart stories. 🤔
DrafterX
14 years ago
I could prolly kill a pig... if I was real hungry or he pissed me off or somethin..... 😟
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

I could prolly kill a pig... if I was real hungry or he pissed me off or somethin..... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



You attack a pig and we'll be reading about some poor shlub who was raped, killed, and eaten by an angry sow.
Go on with yo bad self.🐴
DrafterX
14 years ago
😂 I was thinking more of the farm type of pig... the wild ones are kind of mean I hear...
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 Looks good. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
wheelrite
14 years ago
dkeage
14 years ago
How long did you put it in the oven?



](*,)
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

How long did you put it in the oven?



](*,)

dkeage wrote:



Oven? WTF are you talkin' about Kipp? That's a WSM they're sitting on!

Blasphemer! 😰
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Perhaps not, but after he eats it he'll regale us with more fart stories. 🤔

bloody spaniard wrote:



Hey, not so long ago wheelie was complaining how boring the place was. Just trying to lighten it up.

[frypan]

Everyone knows pulled pork Wednesday leads to noxious fart Thursday... it's a fact of nature!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Its like washing beans.


When you bake pork shoulder it doesn't make you fart.
dkeage
14 years ago

Oven? WTF are you talkin' about Kipp? That's a WSM they're sitting on!

Blasphemer! 😰

MACS wrote:




Never ever ever. Ever. Ever


WSM to temp. Wrap in foil and rest in cooler. Pull!
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Never ever ever. Ever. Ever


WSM to temp. Wrap in foil and rest in cooler. Pull!

dkeage wrote:



That's Ed Zachary what I did, too!
05busa
14 years ago
Man look at all the run off
delta1
14 years ago
Nice MACS, what time's dinner?
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Well, first you kill a pig.............................................

errasa wrote:




Poor Rosie O' Doughnuts!
Users browsing this topic