ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I have to go home
](*,) 🤐

1336410571-picsay.jpg

Click to View Image101 View(s)

Rclay
14 years ago
Where is this?
errasa
14 years ago

Where is this?

Rclay wrote:




...the beach.
Rclay
14 years ago
Didn't ask what is this
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Harris Beach in Brookings Oregon.
Rclay
14 years ago
I'm pretty sure if I had the coin from Goonies I could line up the rocks and find where One Eyed Willie's treasure is.
DrafterX
14 years ago
I miss Oregon.... 😞
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I think Goonies was supposed to be Astoria....
tailgater
14 years ago
ZRX is in the pacific northwest looking for one eye willies??

[gonzo]
pgje51
14 years ago
Jonathon is just passing through, I see. It feels like a moanday.
DrafterX
14 years ago
are those seals out there on the rock..?? 😕
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
No drafter, but my daughter almost stepped on one today!
DrafterX
14 years ago
she wasn't trying to club it was she..?? 😕
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
No. She was trying to train it!
teedubbya
14 years ago
I heard drafter blew a seal once.
DrafterX
14 years ago
🤐 🤐 🤐 🤐
Users browsing this topic