pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Should foster a vibrant discussion
551571_409861692368124_109548595732770_1286236_1363206904_n.jpg

Click to View Image153 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Just like mom usta make..
z6joker9
14 years ago
I'm tired of seeing this. Who cares?
xibbumbero
14 years ago
I'm jealous. X 😇
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Pointless, Time Magazine is a shell of it's former self. They needed something controversial to spark interest, so what's next Time ?
DrafterX
14 years ago
If this isn't really his mom the kid is gonna a hero growing up... otherwise he's screwed.... 😟
smokestaxx
14 years ago
Looks like shes got room for 1 more....
smokestaxx
14 years ago
Little punk better be willing to share!
bobsnook
14 years ago
a few years ago this would be called sick porn. now it is called extreme parenting. i say this is a sign of the end times
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Who cares, we have about 50 million people sucking entitlements off the taxpayers already. At least this woman is taking care of her own kid.
DrafterX
14 years ago

At least this woman is taking care of her own kid.

DadZilla3 wrote:





I thihk she may have just messed this kid up for life..... 😟
BDS12
14 years ago
Looks like he sucked her dry...allll gone
skarpachi
14 years ago

Looks like he sucked her dry...allll gone

BDS12 wrote:



Seriously?? Those don't look like nursing boobies! My wife did it for a year so I know what they look like and those aren't them!
Users browsing this topic