MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Yeah... it sure is a dream home. Lake front property on a lake with largemouth, smallmouth and trout in it.

C'mon, wifey... hit the lottery!!
dream house.JPG

Click to View Image141 View(s)

wheelrite
14 years ago
where dat is ?
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Thinking Arrowhead ?
z6joker9
14 years ago
Dude I thought I told you to quit rowing your boat through my water?
DrafterX
14 years ago
🤔 🤔
I dunno man.... nice place but needs logs or rocks or somethin on the walls..... 😟
ZRX1200
14 years ago
MACS put logs in the lawn after he took this photo...
rick051170
14 years ago
Not one to point out redundancies, but isn't the point of "lake front property" to be on a lake?
Gene363
14 years ago
Nice! The only thing missing are the nekid women on every balcony.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Not one to point out redundancies, but isn't the point of "lake front property" to be on a lake?

rick051170 wrote:



Yes, but on a lake WITH... the aforementioned fish. As opposed to lake front property on a lake WITHOUT fish.

Reading is fundamental. I suppose I could have said "property on a lake with fish in it", but whatever...
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago
Hows the water difference between Arrowhead and Bigbear... Last time I was at Bigbear the lake was over crowed with plant life and algea.
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago

Hows the water difference between Arrowhead and Bigbear... Last time I was at Bigbear the lake was over crowed with plant life and algea.

T Z wrote:



Don't know what BB looks like now, but typically in the past, BB was hit and miss for maintenance, LKA was usually well maintained, a big part of that due to the fact that LKA is, technically, a private lake with it's own governing organization.
cacman
14 years ago
Thats a lot of windows to keep clean.
watchurai
14 years ago
You can have it. That thing is a monster...with neighbors azzholes to elbows, and the HOA Bullchit on a place like that is prolly crazy as well.


If I am spending THAT much coin, I will have it with some breathing space, and I want to build my fences as high as (or paint my shed the color) I want.
Burner02
14 years ago
When is the party?
Users browsing this topic