MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Unocal 76. No need to haul your boat to a gas station... just float right up.
26.JPG

Click to View Image173 View(s)

DrafterX
14 years ago
tailgater
14 years ago
Is that unusual?
I thought most marinas had their own pumps.
DrafterX
14 years ago
I wondered if it was a California thing or somethin... most lakes here have two or three marinas.. with fuel pumps... good place to hang out check out babes also.. 😟
dstieger
14 years ago

... good place to hang out check out babes also.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I'd imagine it works best if your 'boat' is really big
BuckyB93
14 years ago
Located on the water where there are fish and stuff.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
As I recall, there was only one lake in RI that had a marina with gas pumps. *shrug*

Didn't realize it was so common, but what the hell do I know, I've never owned a boat.
teedubbya
14 years ago
looks like all the other ones I have been to in North America and Canada. Where is this at that it is considered such an oddity?
DrafterX
14 years ago
It's a Unocal 76.... 😟
DrafterX
14 years ago
Gas at the marinas are normally about fifty cents per gallon higher so alot of people pull their boats out to fuel anyway... there's a couple here we frequent for a quick beer and munchies and stuff... 😟
dubleuhb
14 years ago
I used to work for a company that serviced (delivered their fuel) our local Marinas, We have many here with lakes Erie and Ontario along with the Niagara River. Many big boats here due to the size of the lakes so they got ya, no trailers for them. Most were a PIA to get a transport into, usually had to back down in a narrow road or back out. Some as far as 1/4 mile because there is no where to turn around. But still liked to do them on a nice summer day.
wvwa34
14 years ago
Howz that G37 runs in the water????
knokmdwn
14 years ago
I believe that lake only has one marina, and maybe a launch of two on the other side. It's a pretty small lake.

There's some funny chit out there. I have a house in AZ and put my 24' pontoon boat on Havasu pretty regularly. In the summer, there are large barges that you can pull up to, tie your boat off and order a burger and fries. I have even seen 30' pontoon boats with a generator and about 7 or 8 chest freezers on them. They go from cove to cove in the summer selling ice cream. What's really funny in the got the same little tune that the ice cream trucks had when we were kids!
DrafterX
14 years ago
There was a house boat on our lake a couple years that busted for prostitution... a bunch of girls from the local strip club were involved.... 😟
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

I...... I have a house in AZ and put my 24' pontoon boat on Havasu pretty regularly. In the summer, there are large barges that you can pull up to, tie your boat off and order a burger and fries. I have even seen 30' pontoon boats with a generator and about 7 or 8 chest freezers on them. .......!

knokmdwn wrote:




Are there still flotillas of naked slutty tattooed chix having sex on the poop decks there?


🍺
Buckwheat
14 years ago

As I recall, there was only one lake in RI that had a marina with gas pumps. *shrug*

Didn't realize it was so common, but what the hell do I know, I've never owned a boat.

MACS wrote:



Spoken like a true X-sailor. Take it easy brother. 🇨🇮
knokmdwn
14 years ago

Are there still flotillas of naked slutty tattooed chix having sex on the poop decks there?


🍺

Stinkdyr wrote:




Yea, the "hot spot" used to be Copper Canyon. I have seen pictures of so many boats there that you could walk across the whole cove from boat to boat and never get wet. Most everyone was running around nekkid in those days. Authorities finally bouyed it off and clamped down on the crazyness.

From there, all the crazyness move to "the sand bar", which is up river, above the lake, about half way to Needles. That lasted about 3 or 4 years and now they have cleaned that up too. They are trying to make it a bit more of a family atmosphere (not making a family atmosphere!) All the major holidays, these 2 places are bouyed off and "Off Limits".

The latest now is a couple groups will rent huge houseboats, tie them together and just free float all over the lake. It's like Animal House without clothing.

Any more, it's nothing to cruise the London Bridge in your boat and see women wearing no tops at all. They just have pasties over their nipples to cover them up. By the letter of the law (for at least right now), there is nothing they can do about it.
Users browsing this topic