jackconrad
14 years ago
??????
jjjj.jpg

Click to View Image115 View(s)

surfish1961
14 years ago
Japanese Comic-con?
daveincincy
14 years ago
Hulk smell sushi!
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
You think Americans are strange......Have you been to Japan?????



Ron
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Look I'm so skinny I don't make a shadow.
RICKAMAVEN
14 years ago
THE RED HEADED GUY WITH THE GREEN SHIRT IS A REPUBLICAN.
delarob
14 years ago
teedubbya
14 years ago
jj never shoulda gone to japan. to many cameras.
kombat96
14 years ago
thats blanka from street fighter not hulk.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

thats blanka from street fighter not hulk.

kombat96 wrote:




[-( 🤐 🤐

He's a republican!


:-k

How you even know it's Blanka is a topic for another thread.
teedubbya
14 years ago
its JJ. Put YO camera AWAY!!!!!
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

its JJ. Put YO camera AWAY!!!!!

teedubbya wrote:




#-o


WTF did he do to git hisself banded?
teedubbya
14 years ago
you know I'm not sure. The camera throw was in Vegas.

He and Blood had their little spat...come to think about it the hub in the wheel of bandings seems to be blood.....

I always got along with him but he became pretty belligerent and started treatimg me like an enemy too.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

you know I'm not sure. The camera throw was in Vegas.

He and Blood had their little spat...come to think about it the hub in the wheel of bandings seems to be blood.....

I always got along with him but he became pretty belligerent and started treatimg me like an enemy too.

teedubbya wrote:




Everyone treats you like an enema TW...that's your charm![whip]
teedubbya
14 years ago
enemas are clean

I'm Diiirtyyyyy creaper laughter
Users browsing this topic