pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Two for Tuesday...


overpass.jpg

Click to View Image161 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
Things are looking up...
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!!!!! I'm never in the right place at the right time.




Ron
DrafterX
14 years ago
very nice girl...... 🍺
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Every toll road in America should be equipped with these.At least then I would feel like I was getting my moneys worth.

Ron
Burner02
14 years ago
That would do it.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! I'm never in the right place at the right time.




Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



Much like that photographer.....

Whistlebritches
14 years ago
I'm still looking for this girl...........................



Ron
GIBrett
14 years ago
That's what I'm saying Ron. I've spent a lot of time on the road in search of this!
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Still no joy.............................My search continues.


Ron
teedubbya
14 years ago
consider yourself lucky. that's really jetblasted
Buckwheat
14 years ago
Please re-post this from a better angle.
Abrignac
14 years ago

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! I'm never in the right place at the right time.



Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

[frypan]
Users browsing this topic