surfish1961
14 years ago
with no disrespect.
flag flies.jpg

Click to View Image146 View(s)

jackconrad
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
i really don't understand the criticism of Obumble and Pelosi.......they were elected to end the wars, and they did so. No problem.


🌫
Buckwheat
14 years ago
"with no disrespect."

Yeah, Right. Regan missed it 4 times and GHWB never attended it because he was on vacation in Kennebunkport each Memorial Day.

No Disrespect to either of those great douchebags.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

"with no disrespect."

Yeah, Right. Regan missed it 4 times and GHWB never attended it because he was on vacation in Kennebunkport each Memorial Day.

No Disrespect to either of those great douchebags.

Buckwheat wrote:




What........you don't love politicians who tax and spend like silly?

🍺
dstieger
14 years ago
As someone who does visit Arlington National most Memorial and Veterans Day Weekends (not always on Monday, however), I, for one, am happy the president wasn't there when I was. Has nothing at all to do with his politics, record, or anything else. I have little doubt that he loves and honors this country as much or more than most of us. Its just that anytime that stupid motorcade gets within a mile of anywhere I want to be, it is major PITA. Rolling Thunder is awesome, but enough of a congestion creator. Let him visit a different day than I, thank you.
Buckwheat
14 years ago

What........you don't love politicians who tax and spend like silly?

🍺

Stinkdyr wrote:



I don't love politicians of any brand. Unfortunately, you have to be a politician to get elected. So there it is. [horse]

I also agree about the security being a PITA around the president.
Users browsing this topic