Numismaniac
14 years ago
My wife gets crafty every now and then. I am always piddling as well. Here are some coasters that are bands sealed to a ceramic tile, add a cork bottom, boom a cool coaster.
Sorry about the pic.
100MEDIA36IMAG1640.jpg

Click to View Image150 View(s)

Numismaniac
14 years ago
pic turned out better than I thought.


She's got all sorts of ideas, now!
wheelrite
14 years ago
I love them !

well done.

wheel,
TMCTLT
14 years ago
Numismaniac
14 years ago
Now I need lots of fancy bands, and I don't smoke much. All you elitists save your bands!
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Yes, very beautiful and practical too! =d>

Two questions:
1. Do they shatter when broken over a head?
2. Do you have a line of ashtrays coming out soon? I would suggest pen/pencil holders as well.
DrafterX
14 years ago
very cool..... but practical..?? 😕

some cigar band covered ninja stars would be practical... 👍
engletl
14 years ago

very cool..... but practical..?? 😕

some cigar band covered ninja stars would be practical... 👍

DrafterX wrote:



I was thinking maybe a custom gun stock for a 10/22 with the cigar band motive
smokealot
14 years ago
Great idea I like
Numismaniac
14 years ago

Yes, very beautiful and practical too! =d>

Two questions:
1. Do they shatter when broken over a head?
2. Do you have a line of ashtrays coming out soon? I would suggest pen/pencil holders as well.

bloody spaniard wrote:




Hard hats and pocket protectors.......... gonna go for all the folks on here.


Shatter?, if done properly[frypan]
Numismaniac
14 years ago
Thanks for all the kind words and ideas, hehe.

Send whatever items, we'll work something out, LOL!!!
Guido099
14 years ago
I did this to my beer fridge in the garage.
🍺
jimbud
14 years ago
^That must be a damn big coaster....
Guido099
14 years ago
Dorm size fridge lol
Burner02
14 years ago
Looks great!
Pak man
14 years ago
Nice work.... They look great.
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Hard hats and pocket protectors.......... gonna go for all the folks on here.
Shatter?, if done properly[frypan]

Numismaniac wrote:




LOL@ pocket protectors- I was thinking cup holders but custom pocket protectors & photo name badges will work too.

Shattering coaster shards are of major concern to any married man staying out late w/o permission.[frypan] 😳
Users browsing this topic