Numismaniac
14 years ago
HA, bet I disappointed a few. I've got a loyal westie following , here she is with a fresh haircut, and a close up of the plants.
0831021227.jpg

Click to View Image145 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
"where be da bisquits!"
CelticBomber
14 years ago
Aww Sugar is so cute and I know she's your constant shadow. Why didn't you get her head clipped too? I know there are eyes in that bush of fur somewhere...;-)
Guido099
14 years ago

Aww Sugar is so cute and I know she's your constant shadow. Why didn't you get her head clipped too? I know there are eyes in that bush of fur somewhere...;-)

CelticBomber wrote:



They are supposed to have a skirt, like a Scottie. Numi is probably keeping his buddy short for the hot weather tho.
😄
smokestaxx
14 years ago
bobsnook
14 years ago
top three dog names 1. rover 2. sugar 3. debbie wasserman shultz. top three songs in the english language 1. happy birthday 2. my country tiss of thee 3. in a godda da vida. top three sports teams of all tme 1. greenbay packers 2. greenbay packers 3. greenbay packers. thanks for playing along
grmcooper
14 years ago
Poor dog is going to get a sun burn.......
Numismaniac
14 years ago

They are supposed to have a skirt, like a Scottie. Numi is probably keeping his buddy short for the hot weather tho.
😄

Guido099 wrote:



Yezzir, my wife left her with a long skirt/show style cut a few times, but the last few summers, I have kept her trimmed pretty close as it is very humid here and she has that thick coat, correct. They alway hate when I tell the cutters to skin her as she meets breed standard very well, they always want to pretty her up, hehe.

I tell 'em she's a country dog, now.
streetrod
14 years ago
Numi:
Does she water the crop for you?
Numismaniac
14 years ago
nah, she's a good pup and only marks the yard, LOL
grmcooper
14 years ago
teedubbya
14 years ago
Black noser.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
I think your dog just "infused" your plants with some of his pee.


8-[
Numismaniac
14 years ago
That plant isn't meant fer me, its TW's
Users browsing this topic