Numismaniac
14 years ago
After a couple inches of rain, looks like the deer herd was happy, they ran all around last night after the rain.

note tracks in foreground. A few big turkey tracks as well, by the time I got out there.
0907021120.jpg

Click to View Image124 View(s)

madspackler
14 years ago
jnichols
14 years ago
Shudda sent ya some broadheads
Numismaniac
14 years ago
LOL on the stampede, I thought the same thing the whole herd musta come early this am, tracked through my freshly plowed and planted sallet patch as well.


I been eyeballing an old zwickey 2-blade I once used to "count coup" on a little doe, by touching her on the hind quarters with it, that was an experience!

I will have to have another surgery and some rehab to build up to pull that launcher.

I get hungry, I'm gonna rest the rifle on the rail on the back deck, hehe.
teedubbya
14 years ago
Numismaniac
14 years ago
if you are speaking of that white thing in the rear of the pic, that is actually the overflow pipe, so the water level should be at the top of the pipe!
teedubbya
14 years ago
in that case

it looks like your pole is dry
Numismaniac
14 years ago
unfortunately that one has been dry fer awhile,...........
teedubbya
14 years ago

unfortunately that one has been dry fer awhile,...........

Numismaniac wrote:



they have pills for that you know.
Numismaniac
14 years ago
You mean they got a pill that will fill my pond?


I don't think my wife's insurance is gonna fall fer that one!
Users browsing this topic