jackconrad
14 years ago
The answer ..
securedownload (13).jpg

Click to View Image200 View(s)

xibbumbero
14 years ago
Did Bonzo give the go ahead? X [frypan]
Burner02
14 years ago

The answer ..

jackconrad wrote:




👍


Damn right!
jackconrad
14 years ago
Would the Entitled ones vote for him??
teedubbya
14 years ago
Loved Ronnie. Glad he killed that Libyan leader. I wish Obama would follow suit.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
I will vote for whoever will give me more free stuff!

😍
hill5673
14 years ago
I have always said we should level the place and build prisons over there. Send the killers and child molesters over there and put them to work supplying us with oil....

Give any countries that disagree free oil and they will be onboard...
DadZilla3
14 years ago

I have always said we should level the place and build prisons over there. Send the killers and child molesters over there and put them to work supplying us with oil....

Give any countries that disagree free oil and they will be onboard...

hill5673 wrote:


That's a good start.

I say for Phase II, abolish Welfare for all but the truly disabled and needy, then send the rest over there as well.
Users browsing this topic