DrafterX
14 years ago
Only a couple dings in the truck tho..... 😟
North Central Pittsburg County-09-26-12.jpg

Click to View Image117 View(s)

jnichols
14 years ago
I do Paintless Dent Repair!
DrafterX
14 years ago
Cool..!! there's not much visible damage but I heard there's like a black light thing that shows small dents and stuff... prolly won't pursue it but curious... 🤔
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
Our cars still bear the marks of a hailstorm a few years ago.

I wonder if I could find the photos.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/images/mkx/wx_events/hail/041406/hail3.jpg 


this will give you an idea....
z6joker9
14 years ago
Ah, nothing like some southern snow.
DrafterX
14 years ago
What I found sad about this was all the cars parked on the side of the road and trying to get under the bridge... the front wasn't that big and I drove out of it about 2 miles up the road from the pic... they chose to sit and get pounded.... 😟
jackconrad
14 years ago
WHAT THE HAIL ??
grmcooper
14 years ago
jnichols
14 years ago
Look at your car under florescent lights anytime you are involved with hail and no the dents just don't pop out and no dry ice doesn't work on and on and on
Numismaniac
14 years ago
looks like fun
DrafterX
14 years ago

Look at your car under florescent lights anytime you are involved with hail and no the dents just don't pop out and no dry ice doesn't work on and on and on

jnichols wrote:


:-k 🤔
I thought the paintless repair used dry ice... trucks been paid off a couple years or so now but I kept full coverage on it... may go ahead and investigate.... 😟
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
I usually take pictures when I'm driving through a storm....
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Yeah well Drafters part honey badger......
DrafterX
14 years ago
Traffic had almost stopped... cars were trying to get off the road and almost messed everybody up.... 😟
jnichols
14 years ago
If you can't see the dents without looking to hard .... pull it into the garage and actually look because the dealer will when you go to trade it in. My guess you have a grand coming to you.
DrafterX
14 years ago
I'll check it out... it's a Burb but the roof looks much tougher than the hood... I was being hit on the drivers side also... 🤔
Numismaniac
14 years ago
nice to have a real pro help with the truth, thanks Jim
grmcooper
14 years ago
What the hail were you thinking?
Users browsing this topic