tailgater
13 years ago
I liked this photo effect from my new camera.
I'm sure there is photo software that could do the same, but I am able to do it right on the camera to ensure the proper effect. This picture isn't as sharp as my original, since it's resized for the site, but you can still see it's pretty cool.
Optimized-Optimized-IMG_0238.JPG

Click to View Image129 View(s)

zitotczito
13 years ago
SamWidge
13 years ago
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Very cool effect!

My son LOVES that awful thing! He says he likes to wait till the doors open or the camera flashes then throw his head back and do his "Bond Villain" laugh while everyone screams. I'm more of a spinning teacups kinda gal LOL.
tailgater
13 years ago

Very cool effect!

My son LOVES that awful thing! He says he likes to wait till the doors open or the camera flashes then throw his head back and do his "Bond Villain" laugh while everyone screams. I'm more of a spinning teacups kinda gal LOL.

DaQueenBeez wrote:



ToT is an exciting ride.

The tea cups, on the other hand, is the devil's playground. Intended for no other purpose then to create rapid nausea and epic dizziness.

You are more brave than I.
05busa
13 years ago
U should see it lit at night...a cool pic there also.
Users browsing this topic