Numismaniac
13 years ago
Silly dog got me up early.............the rosy sky at 6:16 looked too nice not to get a pic
1105020617.jpg

Click to View Image109 View(s)

Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
The dog saw it, and knew you'd love to see it too.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
nah, the little chit was just hungry, hehe.


I tried to let her out, she just went right back in, LOL. sorta cold out there in mah drawers, too
jnichols
13 years ago
moonman
13 years ago
jimbud
13 years ago
That is a nice shot. Are those geese?

Corrected for typos. A lot of them....
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Yup, that's nice.

I think I live near the same planet as you, how come it don't see sheet like that?
frankj1
13 years ago
sailors take warning...
Numismaniac
13 years ago

That is a nice shot. Are those geese?

Corrected for typos. A lot of them....

jimbud wrote:





Not in that shot...........the white items in the foreground/left are birdhouse gourds, I am standing on the top level of the deck


Although there are two small lakes just over that tree line to the left, there is a resident flock that stays around. Sometimes they will raise, as well as a pair of mallards, near my pond.

Over the last couple of years, the landowner on that property and I have seen a Bald Eagle regularly around and on the edge of the lake. May have a nest somewhere in the vicinity.
Numismaniac
13 years ago

sailors take warning...

frankj1 wrote:






Yezzir..........luckily we weren't at sea
Users browsing this topic