tailgater
13 years ago
Scary.
Obama-mask.jpg

Click to View Image110 View(s)

tailgater
13 years ago
I may be feeling the same way after tomorrow...

DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
Poor kid...Owedumba took his daddy's job...took away his future...now he took away his Halloween candy...kid's of today...can't git ahead with him around.
bloody spaniard
13 years ago
LMAO! (little fella will never watch Erkel again)

Same soulless eyes he displayed at the funeral for the Americans killed in Libya.
Stinkdyr
13 years ago
spooky.
my wallet feels lighter somehow.


8-[
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
Mask...Made In China!!!!
Numismaniac
twsutt
13 years ago

Mask...Made In China!!!!

DrMaddVibe wrote:



President...Made In Kenya!!!!
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago

President...Made In Kenya!!!!

twsutt wrote:




AWESOME!
Bluedevil
13 years ago
I had one on Halloween!
The kids laughed, and said they wanted candy but would not vote foe me!
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago

I had one on Halloween!
The kids laughed, and said they wanted candy but would not vote foe me!

Bluedevil wrote:




Shudda kicked their parents in the knees and TOOK the kids candy!


I mean if you were into method acting and all...:-"
wvwa34
13 years ago
get the chia pet Obama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hair grows in like lil curlies.............
Users browsing this topic