errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Beardo.
beardo.jpg

Click to View Image101 View(s)

panama red
13 years ago
NO !!!!!! don't think he is a botl !
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

NO !!!!!! don't think he is a botl !

panama red wrote:



What? did I get fired?
jackconrad
13 years ago
It's a qualifier . look at what it would be even without a beard..
knokmdwn
13 years ago

Beardo.

errasa wrote:




You're compensating for something...................I just can't put my finger on it..................


















































[sarcasm]
Numismaniac
13 years ago
dayum, I wondered what happened to Mr Clean when he retired!!!
desolbones
13 years ago
Can't believe none of ya recoginze Ron....Whistlebritches?
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
This definitely counts.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Funny chit there
8trackdisco
13 years ago
If Moses were alive today, that is what he'd look like.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

If Moses were alive today, that is what he'd look like.

8trackdisco wrote:




I see no reason why Moses should be insulted like that sir😉
Users browsing this topic