DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
Our newest "baby"...Freddie!

He's a 4 year old Moluccan cockatoo. He's trying to learn a lot of phrases...he's just like a little 2 year old child though.
rsz_1rsz_freddie.jpg

Click to View Image115 View(s)

jackconrad
13 years ago
He really looks like you !

Gib dat Boid a Cigaa!
DrafterX
13 years ago
prolly shoulda got a dolphin instead... I heard they were smart like us... 😟
DrafterX
13 years ago
work on "make me a sammich'... 🤣
sd72
13 years ago
Ya, but you need a big aquarium.
jnichols
13 years ago
^^ lol

Pretty bird!
tailgater
13 years ago
So you didn't say that you'd love to get a c0ck-or-two?
I'll have to tell vic to cancel that rugby invite...


dubleuhb
13 years ago
I have always liked those birds, wish I had the time for one.
bloody spaniard
13 years ago
Teach it to say, Robert Blake did it! cha- cha!

*OJ works too.

🇨🇮
HockeyDad
13 years ago
Ima teach it to say "Cone of Protection"
DrafterX
13 years ago
"Bomb Ram..!!" 🤣
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Beautiful bird, congratulations on your new baby.
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
We didn't name him...he was a rescue from a family that was going through a divorce AND a foreclosure...with SEVEN children. Their main concern was to place Freddie in a home where he would be loved and cared for. Somehow, they found us. All of my life I have wanted a parrot or larger bird. When he arrived it was like Christmas morning. He makes gutteral sentences, but unless you spend time with him you wouldn't get what he's saying...he utters "I Love You", "Hello" and "Good Morning"...he makes 2 clear sounds...1 is the sound of a fire truck toy siren...he does this especially when he wants attention and he can replicate a Uniden cordless phone ringing. He will continue to do it until someone says "Hello"...he does it with a perfect time signature too. Because his name is Freddie I've recorded a loop of "Bohemian Rhapsody"...the part with the "Mama mia, mama mia Figero..." all the way to the "No no no no no no no"! part.

I'd love to hear him do this....


raymusumeci
13 years ago

prolly shoulda got a dolphin instead... I heard they were smart like us... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


lol
+1

Not a chimp ... takes to long till they reach puberty though
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
He's so damn smart he KNOWS what a cigar is and can say it!
DrafterX
13 years ago
what's his favorite..?? 😕
bloody spaniard
13 years ago
Fighting Cokcs?
DrafterX
13 years ago
raymusumeci
13 years ago

He's so damn smart he KNOWS what a cigar is and can say it!

DrMaddVibe wrote:


Awesome damn bird then
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago

what's his favorite..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




Bucanero Full Sail!
Users browsing this topic