jackconrad
13 years ago
Ahem..
602104_10152500093335084_1695522909_n.jpg

Click to View Image120 View(s)

errasa
13 years ago
I contend that the original pic was photoshopped in that, at that particular instant, with the speed of the camera set so the smoke looks like that, he would have been pushed back further and his image would have been blurry.
Burner02
13 years ago
Yep, photoshopped.

But end result the same!
DrafterX
13 years ago
what kind of gun is it..??? is it venting out the right side or the top..?? is you using some sort of suppressor..?? 😕



http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/03/white-house-dared-people-to-photoshop-obamas-gun-picture-and-did-they-ever/ 

🤣
jetblasted
13 years ago
The White House released this photo on Saturday, with a standard request not to photoshop.

But the internet said 'Yes We Can.'

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/this-is-what-the-internet-does-to-a-photo-of-obama 
jackconrad
13 years ago
You can't mean this isn't real !!
Obama has different rules than the little ones he governs..
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
Ok..he's supposedly shooting a skeets....right? That's what they want us to believe.

Take another look at the pic...I know the Constitution isn't there BUT the same form from the Kenyan King is...anyone else besides me see the flaw?

If anyone displayed this form at the range...you'd be kicked out so damn fast it would make your head swim.


Once again...lies lies lies yeah!
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/this-is-what-the-internet-does-to-a-photo-of-obama

jetblasted wrote:




I freaking LOVE the one with the General Lee!
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
I just figured out whats wrong with our President......HES LEFT HANDED!!!!..No wonder!
DrafterX
13 years ago
'They are my people! I am their sovereign! I LOVE Them. Pull!'

🤣
knokmdwn
13 years ago
Looks to be a Browning or an SKB shotgun with ported barrels. That's what you see out the side. The camera would catch it but with the nekid eye, you wouldn't see it.

It's totally photoshopped too. The porting would be on both sides of the barrel, not just one side.
Burner02
13 years ago
On second thought, this is BS. This moron can't shoot anything but the chit!
DrafterX
13 years ago

Looks to be a Browning or an SKB shotgun with ported barrels. That's what you see out the side. The camera would catch it but with the nekid eye, you wouldn't see it.

It's totally photoshopped too. The porting would be on both sides of the barrel, not just one side.

knokmdwn wrote:





Thanks man.. 👍
Users browsing this topic