jwweod
  • jwweod
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
More new ink of hers.....she wouldn't let me take the picture so I stole it off her phone...
hooters.jpg

Click to View Image196 View(s)

05busa
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Nice tit.......um TATs.
05busa
13 years ago
Nothin like a hooter near da hooter
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I dated a girl that had a tiger tattooed above her cat.

Never knew who was eatin who.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
jackconrad
13 years ago
You realize that Owls are Predators right ?
sd72
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i count 4 hooters
itsawaldo
13 years ago

Is she a nocturnal hunter of invisible Jesus's?

jwweod
  • jwweod
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

Is she a nocturnal hunter of invisible Jesus's?

itsawaldo wrote:



huh?
smokestaxx
13 years ago
By the title i thought this was a wheel thread before i opened it....
jwweod
  • jwweod
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

By the title i thought this was a wheel thread before i opened it....

smokestaxx wrote:



sry to dissapoint
itsawaldo
13 years ago
No offense dude.
I saw the crucifix in another picture and I say to myself she is a Christian.
Then I see the owls and I don't know what to think.
I just don't understand 9/10ths of the tats I see.
None on me, I can never decide what's a reflection of a life experience I've had.
Good artwork, no doubt.

Vonnegut mentioned this group of "Christians" that could never keep still, they kept swirling their heads around looking for the second coming of Christ, who in this story was invisible.
So I was being an a55 and was wondering why the owls,
Sorry bro, sometimes jack Daniels posts for me.
jwweod
  • jwweod
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
no worries, no offense taken...you cant offend..impossible.....
the owls..well she like owls, the one on her left if you look close has a halo, its the angel on her shoulder, the other has horns, the devil on her other shoulder. As far as the cross on her arm it is the start of a series of tattoos that she is getting, the divine intervention. one arm will be heaven, the other hell and her back will be purgatory.
Nicar
13 years ago
Why all of a sudden i think.... Suicide Girls.....

Seriously, that some deep stuff with her tats bro.
jwweod
  • jwweod
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

Why all of a sudden i think.... Suicide Girls.....

Seriously, that some deep stuff with her tats bro.

Nicar wrote:


just looked it up...ur right she does kinda have that look....she is into the pinnup girl covered in tats thing.

Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
wheelrite
13 years ago

By the title i thought this was a wheel thread before i opened it....

smokestaxx wrote:



why ??
I would never post a pic of my wife's boobs...
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Sure you wouldn't
Users browsing this topic