MrsSledn
20 years ago
Since the Tanks haven't posted it, I will...

So we get to the resort many hours earlier then we thought we would. We eat breakfast and take a walk around the Galleria, since of course, our rooms were not ready. What do we see... The section were CigarFest 2006 will be held and they are setting up tables already. We get the first peek...

Wes and Tom walk in while Deb and I talk with some of the people who work for the resort. We decide to take a pic. As soon as the flash goes off, a lady walks towards us. Uh oh... She tells us we can't be in there. One of us says, "we can't walk around?" This woman, arms crossed, just shakes her head no.

We walk out in shame. LOL
757857.jpg

Click to View Image135 View(s)

vfrtwice
20 years ago
great pic!!! you bad bad people !! lol

v
tank71663
20 years ago
1st ones there and the 1st ones kicked out by security..Whoo Hoo, what a weekend...



Tank
Jdllizard
20 years ago
Cheater, and you wanted me to give you my hat....tisk, tisk.


JDL
Drathaar
20 years ago
And you saved yourselves $30!
blackfoot11
20 years ago
awsome pic of some great friends
bloody spaniard
20 years ago
^ I agree, bro- the salt of the earth...
MrsSledn
20 years ago
Such flattery! 🙂
MrsSledn
20 years ago
Topping this pic, because I like it AND I want to. Brings a GREAT memory to my mind!
Lizardo
20 years ago
I stand by my earlier statement!


JD 😉
MrsSledn
20 years ago
JD, you are nothing short of a smartass... LOL

:)
elp007
Lizardo
20 years ago
I HEART you too MrsSledn!
;-)

JD
golden13
20 years ago
MrsSledn, you can top pics of yourself anytime.
Just get rid of Wes next time, though.
jackconrad
14 years ago
"SMELL MY FINGER?"
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

We decide to take a pic. As soon as the flash goes off, a lady walks towards us. Uh oh... She tells us we can't be in there. One of us says, "we can't walk around?" This woman, arms crossed, just shakes her head no.

MrsSledn wrote:




Meh...shrug it off super trooper!

I remember slithering out from underneath Trish's bed in search of the elusive tray of Blueberry Jigglers. I was damned to have to all to myself.

I didn't know there was a killer malicious attack dog in the house.

I left emptyhanded too!

Face it...Trish is just tough on all of us here at CBid Land.
MrsSledn
14 years ago
Now THAT is an old one! It wasn't Trish telling us no. It was security if I recall. It's been 6 years now. LOL

Lord was I skinny in this pic. Good days and good times.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

It wasn't Trish telling us no.

MrsSledn wrote:



Oh yes it was...she had her minions do it for her!




########  ########  ##          ##              ########      #######          ###        ########    ########      ######    
      ##        ##              ##          ##              ##          ##  ##          ##      ##  ##      ##          ##  ##          ##  ##        ##  
      ##        ##              ##          ##              ##          ##  ##          ##    ##      ##    ##          ##  ##          ##  ##              
      ##        ######      #########              ########    ##          ##  ##          ##  ########    ##          ##    ######    
      ##        ##              ##          ##              ##          ##  ##          ##  #########  ##      ##      ##          ##              ##  
      ##        ##              ##          ##              ##          ##  ##          ##  ##          ##  ##        ##    ##          ##  ##        ##  
      ##        ########  ##          ##              ########      #######    ##          ##  ##          ##  ########      ######    
      
##          ##        ###          ######                ##          ##    #######    ##        ##  ####  ########    #######    ########      ######    ####  ####  
##          ##      ##  ##      ##        ##              ###      ###  ##          ##  ###      ##    ##          ##        ##          ##  ##          ##  ##        ##  ####  ####  
##          ##    ##      ##    ##                          ####  ####  ##          ##  ####    ##    ##          ##        ##          ##  ##          ##  ##              ####  ####  
#########  ##          ##    ######                ##  ###  ##  ##          ##  ##  ##  ##    ##          ##        ##          ##  ########      ######      ##      ##    
##          ##  #########              ##              ##          ##  ##          ##  ##    ####    ##          ##        ##          ##  ##      ##                  ##                      
##          ##  ##          ##  ##        ##              ##          ##  ##          ##  ##      ###    ##          ##        ##          ##  ##        ##    ##        ##  ####  ####  
##          ##  ##          ##    ######                ##          ##    #######    ##        ##  ####        ##          #######    ##          ##    ######    ####  ####  

  

MrsSledn
14 years ago
Okay... I can't make out what all the red stuff means from my phone. Lol
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Okay... I can't make out what all the red stuff means from my phone. Lol

MrsSledn wrote:




I think DMV was exchanging cabbage recipes with you...

But on a serious note, is it true that curtain behind you was 6 feet tall?[gonzo]
Users browsing this topic