jackconrad
13 years ago
OUCH !
601765_447348438693537_710828686_n.jpg

Click to View Image191 View(s)

Whistlebritches
13 years ago
Damn....that looks painful.


Ron
riverdog
13 years ago
"Bottom to top, or top to bottom, sir, your choice."
DadZilla3
13 years ago
Damn, what is that...Cholla cactus? That's gotta hurt. I had a small chunk stuck near my thumb once and had to pull the spines out with needle nosed pliers.
Gene363
13 years ago

Damn, what is that...Cholla cactus? That's gotta hurt. I had a small chunk stuck near my thumb once and had to pull the spines out with needle nosed pliers.

DadZilla3 wrote:



Cholla or jumping cactus, wicked stuff.

daveincincy
13 years ago

"Bottom to top, or top to bottom, sir, your choice."

riverdog wrote:



Don't matter...but could I line up a few (drinking) shots before you start pulling? 😂


Yes, cholla (teddybear) cactus. I thought the cactus looked familiar from a "funny" video. Just to give you some idea of how much fun this guy's gonna have (had), take a look at this guy that only had 1 on him (after his "friend" kicked one on him).

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82438527/ 

(not sure if this is the same video as above....youtube blocked at work)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmhkl27I4pw
Burner02
13 years ago
Not good!



And I'm thinking dumb azzzz.



[sarcasm] NOT!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Don't matter...but could I line up a few (drinking) shots before you start pulling? 😂


Yes, cholla (teddybear) cactus. I thought the cactus looked familiar from a "funny" video. Just to give you some idea of how much fun this guy's gonna have (had), take a look at this guy that only had 1 on him (after his "friend" kicked one on him).

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82438527/ 

(not sure if this is the same video as above....youtube blocked at work)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmhkl27I4pw

daveincincy wrote:




SO awesome!

😂 😂 😂
DrafterX
13 years ago
ya.. wish those grew around here... I'd be throwing them at friends all the time..... 🍺
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Yup. I remember that feeling well. I looked similar after a dirt bike accident years ago. 😠

Took about 45 minutes to pull them all out.

DED
frankj1
13 years ago
drop a ball and take the penalty.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Haha that guys leg looked like Swiss cheese after pulling out the spikes.
ecr
  • ecr
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Welcome to AZ golf
xibbumbero
13 years ago
Frigging Chollas. Had a few run ins w/them. X [frypan]
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
OWIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I hurt all over just watching the video...
Users browsing this topic