Abrignac
11 years ago
Received 3 packages today.

1) efinebloom
2) anonymous
3) themummypaw

Today's total is 64.

Running total is 309.

_sm Day Four 02232015.jpg

Click to View Image305 View(s)

themunmypaw
11 years ago
Mostly crummy Internet gars but I hopefully they'll be enjoyed nonetheless!
charliebarr
11 years ago
Very nice hits from all..I'm sure they will b much appreciated...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
Is it full yet?
stinger88
11 years ago
I think it must be getting pretty full.
Abrignac
11 years ago

I think it must be getting pretty full.

stinger88 wrote:




Naw, plenty of room left. At the moment, there are only 4 FULL gallon sized Ziploc bags full of cigars and 3 boxes.

Keep'em coming!!!


🇨🇮
shaun341
11 years ago
I once had a 50 qt cooler and it held around 300 so the 66 qt has got to be getting close. Cacman is about to put a hurting on it also.
themunmypaw
11 years ago
Yeah, ONLY 4 gallon bags and 3 boxes. Like that's not a bunch...
Abrignac
11 years ago
Oh snap, I made a mistake. It's a 70 quart, not a 66 quart. An extra gallon of capacity. Woot Woot!!!
Abrignac
11 years ago
The way I see it, there are around 65 cigars per gallon Ziploc bag. But one can only fill them about 95% and still close them. According to my "un-official" calculations a full gallon would accommodate say 70 cigars. Leaving about 2 1/2 gallons of capacity for boxes and what not means we can fit about 15 gallons of cigars in the cooler. So I'm thinking this thing will be full when the count reaches about 1100 cigars. Therefore we still have room for about 900 more.

Somebody ping Victor so he can check the math.
jeferris
11 years ago
Fill 'er up!
madspackler
11 years ago

The way I see it, there are around 65 cigars per gallon Ziploc bag. But one can only fill them about 95% and still close them. According to my "un-official" calculations a full gallon would accommodate say 70 cigars. Leaving about 2 1/2 gallons of capacity for boxes and what not means we can fit about 15 gallons of cigars in the cooler. So I'm thinking this thing will be full when the count reaches about 1100 cigars. Therefore we still have room for about 900 more.

Somebody ping Victor so he can check the math.

Abrignac wrote:



So what you are saying is right now the Stinger cooler is LOW!
Plowboy221
11 years ago
Abrignac
11 years ago

So what you are saying is right now the Stinger cooler is LOW!

madspackler wrote:



In so many words......yep!
wheelrite
11 years ago
Will an inflated Sex Doll fit in the cooler ?


wheel,,
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago

Will an inflated Sex Doll fit in the cooler ?


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:



A used sex doll will take up too much room, throw in your used flesh light instead.
stinger88
11 years ago
Oh God....do not send the midget.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
On second thought, send the midget.
Palama
Users browsing this topic