namadio
  • namadio
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Youngra smacked me good!!!! Thanks a bunch for the fine selection to try!
rps20150708_120517.jpg

Click to View Image182 View(s)

Burner02
11 years ago
Will infect the rest of your cigars. Throw them out.
jeferris
11 years ago
Well done Youngra!
Palama
11 years ago
Yahoo! Most excellent!
deadeyedick
11 years ago
Rick has become an elitist =d>
cacman
11 years ago
The old embargo has been lifted!!! Let free trading begin!

Nice Tat!
hnixon12
11 years ago
I would be ever so happy to take the PSD4 and Boli PC off your hands
namadio
  • namadio
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I would be ever so happy to take the PSD4 and Boli PC off your hands

hnixon12 wrote:




Nothx. ALthough I'm pretty sure I'm gonna order a box of each sooner rather than later. May be convinced to share then 🇨🇮
madspackler
11 years ago
Nice goods right there. Well done Youngra
Users browsing this topic