DrafterX
11 years ago
BREAKING NEWS: Russia begins air strikes against Syrian opposition, demands US warplanes keep out

Reuters/AP RUSSIAN WARPLANES LAUNCH airstrikes against Syrian opposition fighters near the northern city of Homs, a senior military official tells Fox News, a day after Russia moved four more Su-34 jets, similar to the ones shown, to a nearby airbase.

Film at 11.... 😟

:-k πŸ€”
Buckwheat
11 years ago
Not really surprised. Hell the Russians did most of the dirty work in Eastern Europe work during WWII. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 🌫
DrafterX
11 years ago
well, now that Russia owns Syria, Israel is kinda a sitting duck... πŸ€”
teedubbya
11 years ago
That pootie sure is dreamy
DrafterX
11 years ago
As dreamy as Vic..?? πŸ˜•
gummy jones
11 years ago
deadeyedick
11 years ago
The potus will draw another line😊
frankj1
11 years ago
Putin called me the other day, he needed a bag of ice cuz his fridge doesn't have a freezer. Then he asked for a ride to a party cuz Russia has never sold one car they make outside of their borders, not that many inside either. Then he promised me total security if I gave up freedom.

Great guy. When is the Putin Love Boat leaving and who wants to go?


























not me
banderl
11 years ago

Putin called me the other day, he needed a bag of ice cuz his fridge doesn't have a freezer. Then he asked for a ride to a party cuz Russia has never sold one car they make outside of their borders, not that many inside either. Then he promised me total security if I gave up freedom.

Great guy. When is the Putin Love Boat leaving and who wants to go?


























not me

frankj1 wrote:




It's really amazing how many "Americans" are in love with that guy.
Must be those shirtless photos.
frankj1
11 years ago

It's really amazing how many "Americans" are in love with that guy.
Must be those shirtless photos.

banderl wrote:


don't quote me, don't even believe in my spelling, but didn't someone like deTocquville say something like Americans yearned for a king? I'd look it up but I am antigoogleman.

Many are attracted by the smell of testosterone, not the quality of life.
victor809
11 years ago
That explains why everyone finds me so dreamy...
banderl
11 years ago

don't quote me, don't even believe in my spelling, but didn't someone like deTocquville say something like Americans yearned for a king? I'd look it up but I am antigoogleman.

Many are attracted by the smell of testosterone, not the quality of life.

frankj1 wrote:





Sorry that I quoted you, Frank.
I won't do it again.
teedubbya
11 years ago
Frank sure hates being quoted and stuff.
banderl
11 years ago
Between you and I, Frank is kind of a prick.
teedubbya
11 years ago
Pretty smart to sub the d with the pr.
banderl
11 years ago
frankj1
11 years ago

Between you and I, Frank is kind of a prick.

banderl wrote:


no way am I getting between you two.
DrafterX
11 years ago
Don't worry.. TW has a little one.. or so I heard... 😟
banderl
11 years ago

Don't worry.. TW has a little one.. or so I heard... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Did you see his boobs?
DrafterX
11 years ago
no way man... 🀐
Users browsing this topic