mountainman
10 years ago
just sitting minding my own business when I get a pm from chris telling me to be ready for Friday I should be expecting something. so I prep the mail box to save the innocent and when it arrives I am blown away by what he sent. here is the damage

2 x Macunudo gold label in the gold bar coffins- have been looking for one of these guys!
2x Macunudo maduro with some pretty yellow cello- nh, looking forward to trying these little guys
DE privada #9 torpedo
C'est la vie- nh, sounds interesting

thank you for the return hit, while unnecessary it is very much appreciated!
mac's.JPG

Click to View Image132 View(s)

TMCTLT
10 years ago
You gots some good smokin there Ryan and well deserved....well done Chris!!!!
collectorchris
10 years ago
I hope you enjoy them Ryan. I believe the Macs (both GB & Maduro's) are 2014 cigars. I cleaned out my local supplier when I found these. I am a big fan of the Cafe Gold, especially when the have a bit of age on them.

The Maduro's I found to be appealing in flavor, but don't mistake the shortness for being a quickie, it is a nice slow burner and puts out plenty of oily smoke.
mountainman
10 years ago

I hope you enjoy them Ryan. I believe the Macs (both GB & Maduro's) are 2014 cigars. I cleaned out my local supplier when I found these. I am a big fan of the Cafe Gold, especially when the have a bit of age on them.

The Maduro's I found to be appealing in flavor, but don't mistake the shortness for being a quickie, it is a nice slow burner and puts out plenty of oily smoke.

collectorchris wrote:



your sure those maduros are from 2014? they look a bit older with the aged leaf look and pretty yellow cello. they will be great ether way, I just didn't take them to be that young. thank you again, I will be lighting one of those maduros up this week!
collectorchris
10 years ago
The Maduro's may be older, I am not sure exactly what year the label dates from. I will have to ask local vendor if he knows, unless there is a way to date Macs. Could possibly be 2012 or 2013 factory aged, plus however long he held them prior to putting out for purchase.

They do have that very well aged cello look to them.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
10 years ago
Very nice, gotta love the crusty cellos.
t33bone
10 years ago
Well done here =d> =d>
cigarlover22
10 years ago
Nicely done Chris
tj2001cobra
10 years ago
Is that the Trompeta vitola on the bottom two? They used to make a 1968 Trompeta and it was a fantastic cigar. Dont know if they make the 1968 line anymore.

spectresquad
10 years ago
dayum son...when I put you two together I never knew it was going to be family feud in reverse. Serious smack down on both ends. Good Boys! [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic