Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
I was rummaging my coolerdor and came across a couple of these La Vieja Habana cigars, and damn if it wasn't a fine, easy going mild cigar with flavor. But I can't seem to find any in my internet searches. I believe it is a Drew Estate, but if it is, all I find are a different type of of La Vieja Habana. A type which I do not enjoy. So, anyone have any leads OR if you have some, and are willing to trade, please message me. Many thanks.

image1.JPG

Click to View Image197 View(s)

Thunder.Gerbil
10 years ago
You are correct, it is (was) a Drew Estate cigar. It was discontinued a long time ago and the name was resurrected a few years later for the current incarnation as an inexpensive short filler cigar that was initially an exclusive to some online retailer.
danmdevries
10 years ago
And the new variant is not good.
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Thanks for the help fellas.
bsadler
10 years ago
I am pretty sure I have a box of these. They are about 8 years old so probably not the new version. If I can figure out how to add a photo I will.
bsadler
10 years ago
Any one know where Thom disappeared to. I have the cigars he is looking for.
madspackler
10 years ago
Did you send him a PM? (private message for you Noobs). Click on his name and select "Send private massage" from the drop-down options.
danmdevries
10 years ago

Did you send him a PM? (private message for you Noobs). Click on his name and select "Send private massage" from the drop-down options.

madspackler wrote:



Not sure Id ever want a private massage from anyone here
delta1
10 years ago
...then you haven't been in the van down by the river in Oregon...
tamapatom
10 years ago
Some people say they are going to pm, some just do it. Are they doing it now?
DrafterX
10 years ago
zerohourhero
10 years ago

😱

DrafterX wrote:



My thoughts exactly. Someone's going to get a hammer to the face.

Gotta love when someone's first post is to pimp out a competitor.
DrafterX
10 years ago
noobs... 🤐 🤐
zerohourhero
10 years ago

noobs... 🤐 🤐

DrafterX wrote:



Psh, Im a noob and I'd never do something so silly. Don't lump us all with that kind of thing.
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
FYI I did check. They only sell the same newer ones.
tonygraz
10 years ago
And the new ones really suck.
frankj1
10 years ago

FYI I did check. They only sell the same newer ones.

Thom wrote:


someone's looking for you
tamapatom
10 years ago
Hey, that's one of the written rules.......unlike the 999 unwritten rules. Must be a big one. Is the coffin made out of a precious metal?
bsadler
10 years ago
Got a hold of him. thanks for the help guys
zerohourhero
10 years ago

Hey, that's one of the written rules.......unlike the 999 unwritten rules. Must be a big one. Is the coffin made out of a precious metal?

tamapatom wrote:



I was told it was a tin box.
Users browsing this topic