youngra
  • youngra
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
So Cacman puts up the pic of the LFD's and the 12 Honest Men, and I make a comment that I'll keep an eye out for them. Get an e-mail from my Brudda from another Mudda saying he'd do a split - just the smokes as we've smacked each other a few times recently - so OK, I say if you have a lead on them let's do it up - let me know what I owe. So he orders 'em up and sends my cut on to me - saying I owed whatever my half of the purchase was - and then the box shows up -

https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/647988/A-simple-box-split-ya-right 

As usual - way over the top my friend - he couldn't resist, just being in Vegas, to add a few hitchhikers and some goodies.

The low-down -

1 can of SPAM Protuguese Sausage
1 box Hawaiian Host Aloha Macs - (there goes the diet) - there's always next week
4 bags of Kaimana Ahi Tuna Jerky -
bot to top -Lemon Salt - Teriyaki - Original & Peppered - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Box of BIG matches from Casa Fuente
Box of smaller matches from the Sage
The back scratcher (that went to the Bomb Squad)
The humidifier (underneath the cigars)

Oh and speaking of cigars - my 6 Honest Men from the split - AND -
Casa Fuente House Cigar Series 5 807 (I think)
Vato Cigars (Las Vegas)
PSD4 - 2008 - Holy Friggin Chit Bro - can't wait to rest this puppy up and offer it up to the smoke gods!

Many, many thanks my Brother! Truly appreciated, and I'll do a split with you any time - oh and just for the record, I HAVE NOT sent payment YET!!!!!! - (translation - as Anferny would say - Duck Prick)!

Thanks again Conan!
CK_SMOKES_smaller.JPG

Click to View Image207 View(s)

delta1
10 years ago
haha...


Palama------->💣




[bombed] <--------------------youngra
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
10 years ago
No One Ton Chips? You got gipped!















[sarcasm]

Conan hits in the heavyweight class along with many other S/BOTLs 'round here. Nicely done, but yeah, you better duck.
danmdevries
10 years ago
Well done punchy.

That fish jerky sounds weird, but it's some good stuff.
Palama
10 years ago
My neck hurts from turning sideways. 🤦

Of course you're welcome...the least I could do for all the smackin' you've done to me late last year and early this. You know what they say about payback....

Palama
10 years ago

haha...


Palama------->💣




[bombed] <--------------------youngra

delta1 wrote:



Don't forget, I'm coming to LA next week....
Burner02
10 years ago
Conan, another nice hit.
cacman
10 years ago
Ya should have known better to mess with the Hawaiian bomber bro!
Not surprised there's no One-Tone Chips after all the bags at the RMCF. But LMFAO at Spam being sent to CO! That's funny!

The Vato (Binions) brings back memories of the Freemont Experience… hic cup!

Nice job Conan!
delta1
10 years ago

Don't forget, I'm coming to LA next week....

Palama wrote:





Leave the bombs at home, brudah!!! Lmk when you'll have some spare time to herf. MACS would also like to join us, maybe Buddha Daddy too.
youngra
  • youngra
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
🐴 Payment 🐴 goes out tomorrow - scheduled to arrive Thursday🍺

RY
🇨🇮
Palama
10 years ago

🐴 Payment 🐴 goes out tomorrow - scheduled to arrive Thursday🍺

RY
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:



👍 Mahalos Rick.
TMCTLT
10 years ago


Nice exchange between two great brothers...=d>

Had the chance to ash a couple of the 12 Honest Men while in Michigan ( great cigar )and also did a box split with my BIL
Palama
10 years ago
I suck at posting pictures so a thousands words (...+ / - 500...) will have to suffice.

Rick's payment as well as hitchhikers and bodyguards arrived last week Thursday. And yes, given our past history of destroying each other's mailboxes / desks, I had forewarned our Admin that a potentially back-wrenching box was due in. To her credit, she was well prepared but I have to admit, the back brace on her looked out of place. At any rate, I happened to glance up from my seat when the mailperson walked in. She was hunched over, looking like she was carrying the weight of the world. "Oh my gosh" I thought to myself, I hadn't been able to warn our postal carrier. Poor gal, I heard she's gonna file for medical retirement soon....

Inside the payment box (...do CBidders still use envelopes to send checks anymore?...) were the following bodyguards:

Jar of Rick's Righteous Homemade Salsa (...tagged with a nice note: "From our kitchen to your table - Home-made salsa"...)
Xikar Xi2 cutter (granite) - who doesn't love Xikar?
Bugatti Vertigo lighter - very nice, kinda looks like a Zippo
C'rado beanie (...had to Google to find out what it was...) - for those cold Hawaiian nights out in the garage
10 One-finger bags

And now for the hitchhikers (...4 from the ISOM..):

5-pack MUWT Bait Fish - Rick knows these are one of my favorite short smokes
Crowned Heads Las Calaveras 2014 LC652 - nh
H. Upmann Mag 46 - getting to see why these are so popular
Montecristo No. 2 - nh but need to find out what all the hoopla is all about
Montecristo No. 4 - these go nice with morning coffee
Ramon Allones Specially Selected - great robusto!

Thanks again my Brother from Another Mother (..."BFAM"...). 👍
youngra
  • youngra
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Glad it made it safe and sound - enjoy my friend!
zerohourhero
10 years ago
My brain cant process what TUna Jerky would taste like. I'll have to keep an eye out for some and try it.
Users browsing this topic