Mithrandir
10 years ago
son of a bleep to work with................J Boehner, 4/28/16. Never felt better about Boehner in my life.

So Cruz, by association, told the American people that Boehner was calling them Lucifer incarnate....WTF?#-o
ZRX1200
10 years ago
Boner needs to STFU and take McShame and Grahamnesty with him.
Brewha
10 years ago
Uh, Lucifer is among us and has better things to do.

I think his series is on CBS.....
Mr. Jones
10 years ago
I HATE to admit it but....
That Lucifer cop detective show is decent for
Network T V. ...but I dont look for it, only basic cable w/ 12 OK channels and 14 very dumb and bad stations....

Netflix
And You Tube ( crazy stories I laugh at )
Are better...
Brewha
10 years ago
So, I do take exception to the Lucifer reference as the mythical figure would make Ted Cruz look like...... Uh, Ted Cruz.

Cruz strikes me more like Eddie Munster, grown up, after Spot bit his balls off.....
tonygraz
10 years ago
More of a younger grandpa Munster- but not at all as lovable.
frankj1
10 years ago
but Grandpa Munster (Al Lewis?) was really Leo Schnauzer from Car 54 Where Are You...

also a semi-basketball scout
Brewha
10 years ago
On the lighter side, if Trump get the nomination, just watch how fast Cruz starts eating chain.....
Mithrandir
10 years ago

I HATE to admit it but....
That Lucifer cop detective show is decent for
Network T V. ...but I dont look for it, only basic cable w/ 12 OK channels and 14 very dumb and bad stations....

Netflix
And You Tube ( crazy stories I laugh at )
Are better...

Mr. Jones wrote:



really like the show............🇨🇮
victor809
10 years ago
I'm amused by that show too...
Users browsing this topic