DrMaddVibe
10 years ago
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/wow-glenn-beck-admits-blew-half-million-stumping-anointed-one-ted-cruz/ 

That's a lot of crying.


What a fool Glenn Beck is...sitting in his pretend Oval Office thinking we're "friends"...I think he's a blubbering d i c k and going all in on a stool like Ted "Canadian Bacon" Cruz solidifies it.
Mr. Jones
10 years ago
DMV...

I didn't watch the link....

The bottom paragraph of ur post...
Is that ur opinion or
Somebody actually said that in a video on that link?
Mr. Jones
10 years ago
I heard some senator? said
Paraphrased....
"That if Ted Cruz collapsed on the congress
Floor he'd step right over him (as would every other member) and not try to save him"...

^^^ THAT IS REALLY ROUGH^^^

I guess everybody hates Grandpa Munster.
jackconrad
10 years ago
Wasn't Beck supposed to be dead by now??
tonygraz
10 years ago
I'm surprised he didn't off himself when Cruz chose Carly as his losing mate.
teedubbya
10 years ago
i hear Carly dill doed Teds buttocks.
teedubbya
10 years ago
And stuffed!
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago

DMV...

I didn't watch the link....

The bottom paragraph of ur post...
Is that ur opinion or
Somebody actually said that in a video on that link?

Mr. Jones wrote:



No...I usually put quotes and italics when quoting...unless I forget...no that's all me.

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you," - Lindsay Graham
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/politics/lindsey-graham-ted-cruz-dinner/index.html 


No, the word is out on him...now it's just the kooks that are pushing this trash uphill.
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago
Out of the mouths of babes....

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/02/cruz-scolds-boy-after-child-tells-him-you-suck-at-indiana-rally-audio/#ixzz47TRK2rnt 


Canadian Bacon said the kid should speak with respect. He did!!!

He didn't say "You **** ING suck!"
MACS
10 years ago
His point is taken. Regardless of his suckitude, parents should not let their children speak to adults like that.

That's just my opinion. ymmv
teedubbya
10 years ago
motley wrote a song about what this kid did

Shout shout shout at the devil
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago

His point is taken. Regardless of his suckitude, parents should not let their children speak to adults like that.

That's just my opinion. ymmv

MACS wrote:




banderl
10 years ago
The kid with the Bernie button brings it.
teedubbya
10 years ago
Cruz doesn't suck he blows. He's very literal.
Brewha
10 years ago
I couldn't get to the link - my browser said "Pornography: Disabled".

DMV - Can't you post a link to just regular porn - you sick fuc.....
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago

I couldn't get to the link - my browser said "Pornography: Disabled".

DMV - Can't you post a link to just regular porn - you sick fuc.....

Brewha wrote:




:-s
ZRX1200
10 years ago
Cruz was very patient and tried to address the rude Trump supporters (they aren't all rude but there's plenty). Didn't hear about the kid, nor do I really care he can't win unless the GOP screws Trump over (I think he'll hit 1237).

Beck does some good stuff sometimes, but this primary stuff has been PATHETIC and unlistenable.
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago
Meh...Canadian Bacon is reaping what he's sowed.
Covfireman
10 years ago
Cruz doesn't qualify to be president he's Canadian.














and a big fracking lying douche bag . *







*Sorry douche bags for the association
Users browsing this topic