jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
While on vacation at the beach, my buddy Larry and I hooked up with NJ Navy Chief and drove to Ocean City NJ to visit a great little shpo.
Here is my haul.
(And yes . . . That is plume on the Anejos)
marks cigars.jpg

Click to View Image176 View(s)

Palama
10 years ago
Yummy! Really nice haul! 🇨🇮
ZRX1200
10 years ago
Those Casa Cubas are terrible, I should take those for you.
Abrignac
10 years ago
Some pretty dingy looking cello. They're prolly rotten. Send them all to Jamie for proper disposal.
NapalmMan67
10 years ago
John, buddy, pal, friend... how ya doing!? Those look dandy for sure. =p~


Enjoy them all.

🇨🇮
sd72
10 years ago
Looks like mold.
Hmhaines
10 years ago
Haven't tried the Casa yet, even though the local carries them. Everything looks good, though!
shaun341
10 years ago
Sorry I missed you John I have been so busy it slipped my mind to even let you know I couldn't make it over this time.

shaun341
10 years ago
Sorry I missed you John I have been so busy it slipped my mind to even let you know I couldn't make it over this time.

jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

Sorry I missed you John I have been so busy it slipped my mind to even let you know I couldn't make it over this time.

shaun341 wrote:



No problem, my friend.
There will be other times.
We're not quite done with the shore just yet.
BlueDude
10 years ago

Looks like mold.

sd72 wrote:


I would have to agree.
Plume appears on the surface of tobacco, not on cedar or satin ribbon.
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

I would have to agree.
Plume appears on the surface of tobacco, not on cedar or satin ribbon.

BlueDude wrote:



The plume IS on the cigars ! 👍
tj2001cobra
10 years ago

The plume IS on the cigars ! 👍

jespear wrote:



I'm going to have to take your word for it because that REALLY looks like mold in the picture. Hope it isn't. 🙏
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

I'm going to have to take your word for it because that REALLY looks like mold in the picture. Hope it isn't. 🙏

tj2001cobra wrote:




The picture may be a bit deceiving, but trust me, tj . . . The owner of the shpo takes METICULOUS care of his cigars.
Palama
10 years ago
Go back and buy the rest of them!
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

Go back and buy the rest of them!

Palama wrote:



With whose money ?
sd72
10 years ago
You're a wealthy retiree now. Your money. 😎
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

You're a wealthy retiree now. Your money. 😎

sd72 wrote:



I'm comfortable.
Palama
10 years ago

With whose money ?

jespear wrote:



Yours of course! I hear you're a wealthy retiree.... [jester]
tamapatom
10 years ago
I have had a lot of fuentes and have never been inspired to venture to try the casa cuba. Worth the effort? Flavor profile?
Users browsing this topic