DrafterX
10 years ago
da law.... are you breaking da law..?? 😕
teedubbya
10 years ago
No. I don't need to enforce the law. It's not my job man.
frankj1
10 years ago
I yell at litterbugs
DrafterX
10 years ago
Ok... Pretend you took an oath and stuff and carry a badge and a big gun.... 😟
DrafterX
10 years ago

I yell at litterbugs

frankj1 wrote:





I hate litterbugs..!! 😠
teedubbya
10 years ago
I would never take an oaf. That's mid evil and stuff.
teedubbya
10 years ago
Every once and a while I pretend it's the seventies and throw a beer can out the window.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
10 years ago
I yell at old farts who steal my golf ball.
DrafterX
10 years ago
trying throwing rocks next time.... 😟
MACS
10 years ago

I yell at litterbugs

frankj1 wrote:



Ditto... especially the fahkin reetahds in SoCal who throw cigarettes out the window. HELLO DOUCHE ROCKETS!! We're in a massive drought with tinder every-freakin'-where.
DrafterX
10 years ago
cigg butts piss me off too.... thought I was gonna have to whoop some dude not too long ago.. he bounced one off my windshield as I was passing him.... [frypan]
frankj1
10 years ago
So I'm an enforcer?

way cool!
jjanecka
10 years ago
How hard is it just to keep the trash in the bag you bought it in and then dispose of it at the next stop.
Mithrandir
10 years ago
DON'T be a litter bug!

Be a big bug🌫
Abrignac
10 years ago

Ditto... especially the fahkin reetahds in SoCal who throw cigarettes out the window. HELLO DOUCHE ROCKETS!! We're in a massive drought with tinder every-freakin'-where.

MACS wrote:



Tell Jerry Moonbeam to build an aqueduct to south La. You'll never be dry again.


There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
all inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
so I might as well begin to put some action in my life
frankj1
10 years ago
^^^
shaddup ya crybaby.
frankj1
10 years ago
I really was kidding, didn't mean to kill the thread!
DrafterX
10 years ago
thread didn't really take off anyways... I was gonna make an immigration observation but lost interest... 😟
tonygraz
10 years ago
Sidetracked by boobs again ?
jjanecka
10 years ago
We had a coyote come through our camphouse with some illegals about a year ago. Busted up our front door and almost started a fire trying to jimmyrig a homeade cellphone charger to the outlet. We're nowhere near the border so we were a bit suprised they'd be busting things up 5 hours north of the border. I sure as Hell wanted to be an enforcer that day.
Users browsing this topic