bsadler
10 years ago
Yeah I know people hate infused, but I love these things and just got box. They smoke amazing!
2016-09-26 22.10.05.jpg

Click to View Image195 View(s)

TMCTLT
10 years ago

Smoke what ya like......Like what ya smoke. 🍺

ZRX1200
10 years ago
Busa05 loves these.
DrafterX
10 years ago
poor Busa... 😞
ChristyC@CigarBid
10 years ago
Where did you find those????

And if it's a competitor, don't say the name;)

One of the first sticks I tried when I started here. Almost cried when it was discontinued...
bsadler
10 years ago
A Good friend of mine has been hanging on to them since they were discontinued. He gave me the last box as a gift. He has almost completely switched to pipe smoking so these were just sitting in his giant humidor.
reckless
10 years ago

Where did you find those????

And if it's a competitor, don't say the name;)

One of the first sticks I tried when I started here. Almost cried when it was discontinued...

ChristyC@CigarBid wrote:



[gofishin]

Hook the lady up brother!
bsadler
10 years ago
I would need a bus driver
DrafterX
10 years ago
could prolly make some... 😟

elevate some cigars (which one is the challenge) in this thing with kahlua in da bottom...
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/humidors/37573/cigar-jar-humidor/#p-1527 

🇨🇮




Dave was playing with some different flavors... 🤔
teedubbya
10 years ago
Daves not here man
DrafterX
10 years ago
Was wondering if the Kahlua would get all funky and stuff tho... 🤔
sd72
10 years ago
It was funky to begin with.
reckless
10 years ago

I would need a bus driver

bsadler wrote:


I heard Victor has the Addy :-"
bsadler
10 years ago
Still need a bus driver
DrafterX
10 years ago
try clicking on the 'contact us' think at the bottom of the page... just sayin... 😟
rfenst
10 years ago
.
bsadler
10 years ago

try clicking on the 'contact us' think at the bottom of the page... just sayin... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



seems too generic
reckless
10 years ago

seems too generic

bsadler wrote:


Conan bombed them recently just saying beep beep
bsadler
10 years ago
But how do you know the right cigars go to the right hands?
DrafterX
10 years ago
She'll get them... just be sure to write 'Not For Resale' on them... I heard they resold Victor's cupcakes.. 😟
Users browsing this topic