crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Love Affairs, Power Rangers, **** Cats, Anejo Sharks, Anejo 888's and singles of A's, Tiger Sharks, Super Belicosos, **** Cats, Angel's Share Robustos, and others!

Fuente Mania Cigar Porn.jpg

Click to View Image327 View(s)

ajerrils
10 years ago
I think the fogs are going to have hard time see this one. 🌫
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
That's the only size they would let go through for some reason.
shaun341
10 years ago
yeah posting pics is tough on here but I seen the full size version, very nice!
boileremt
10 years ago
Tiger sharks? I had a sand shark thanks to our beloved Cereal Killer. Tiger sharks? Wow, just wow! Glad you had a great time, Bart!
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

Tiger sharks? I had a sand shark thanks to our beloved Cereal Killer. Tiger sharks? Wow, just wow! Glad you had a great time, Bart!

boileremt wrote:



Good to know that you and Grumpie would like a Tiger Shark!


Bwawawaha
dharbolt
10 years ago
Lol pro. That's some kind of haul....
Palama
10 years ago
Can't seem to find an individual picture of a Tiger Shark...Is it a barber pole like a BTL? 🤔
shaun341
10 years ago
I haven't seen one Palama in person but from what I could find online they have a destino band on them and look similar to the sand shark.

Pro must have found them on Friday cause I would have grabbed some if I had seen on Thursday.

crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
I grabbed some on Thursday and Friday. They didn't last long even at $30/each!
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

Can't seem to find an individual picture of a Tiger Shark...Is it a barber pole like a BTL? 🤔

Palama wrote:



I took them all to work. I'll text you a pic of one tomorrow. The color is between a Sand Shark and an Anejo Shark.

Pro
boileremt
10 years ago

Good to know that you and Grumpie would like a Tiger Shark!


Bwawawaha

crgcpro wrote:




Wait, I wasn't doing a "hey, whomp me with one" kinda thing. Just totally amazed they existed and I was unaware. Sigh. Open mouth, insert foot!

](*,)
bs_kwaj
10 years ago
Dang it... where's my magnifying glass?

🌫
shaun341
10 years ago

I grabbed some on Thursday and Friday. They didn't last long even at $30/each!

crgcpro wrote:



Damn work getting in the way of grabbing some htf Fuentes. Honestly though I felt like to get what I did find when I got there was lucky and was excited about the casa phantoms cause didn't see them last year. Was a good time as well
bassman45
10 years ago
=p~ =p~ =p~ =p~


Very nice haul there Bart!
Palama
10 years ago

I took them all to work. I'll text you a pic of one tomorrow. The color is between a Sand Shark and an Anejo Shark.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



Thanks Bart.

I guess next time we have a Fuente event, I should try to be one of the early rushers to the merchandise table and see if they have anything rare or htf.
t33bone
10 years ago

Dang it... where's my magnifying glass?

🌫

bs_kwaj wrote:


LOL

Looks better on the cellular.
Users browsing this topic