t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
.
Moose Manor 1.jpg

Click to View Image148 View(s)

DrafterX
10 years ago
Sweet.. 👍
bluwater1959
10 years ago
Yea, but we need to talk about 50amp service for next year.....
boileremt
10 years ago

Yea, but we need to talk about 50amp service for next year.....

bluwater1959 wrote:



I've already started lobbying Grumpie about it. Don't hold your breath though, 'cuz she can be quite the miser when it comes to home improvement projects that don't involve her getting some new toy.

😉
bluwater1959
10 years ago

I've already started lobbying Grumpie about it. Don't hold your breath though, 'cuz she can be quite the miser when it comes to home improvement projects that don't involve her getting some new toy.

😉

boileremt wrote:



Do Ya'll have a generator for emergency power? I can show her how the 50 amp plug can be utilized to connect the house to a generator if needed.... That's kind of like a new toy, and I can bring up the stuff to do the work next time we come up and install it for ya'll.....

just sayin, Blu
boileremt
10 years ago

Do Ya'll have a generator for emergency power? I can show her how the 50 amp plug can be utilized to connect the house to a generator if needed.... That's kind of like a new toy, and I can bring up the stuff to do the work next time we come up and install it for ya'll.....

just sayin, Blu

bluwater1959 wrote:



We have a Generac that is hard wired and comes on automatically. Runs off propane. Really cool setup, so that is already taken care of.

We will think of something that will convince her.
bluwater1959
10 years ago

We have a Generac that is hard wired and comes on automatically. Runs off propane. Really cool setup, so that is already taken care of.

We will think of something that will convince her.

boileremt wrote:



I have the Generac that runs on natural gas....
Users browsing this topic