ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Good riddance Janet Reno.
rfenst
9 years ago

Good riddance Janet Reno.

ZRX1200 wrote:





But, how do you feel about it?
MACS
9 years ago
She probably had dirt on Hillary.
Just Relax
9 years ago
Janet Reno dance party with Will Farrel on snl were always awesome though.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
RIP (rest in pieces)
jjanecka
9 years ago
Meh, Branch Davidians needed to go anyway. Those guys were crazy.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Prayers for her and her family.
Gene363
9 years ago

Meh, Branch Davidians needed to go anyway. Those guys were crazy.

jjanecka wrote:



That's what some people say about cigar smokes, I'm just saying.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Bad Karma to speak ill of the dead.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I probably should just have joked about someone shooting her.

😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm sure she's happier now... 😟
jjanecka
9 years ago
I dunno Gene, those guys were doing some pretty crazy crap. I'm not for radicalism.
DrafterX
9 years ago
what kinds of crazy stuff..?? 😟
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Funny how freedom is a radical concept again.
DrafterX
9 years ago
they were prolly kidnapping and enslaving young high school girls and we just didn't know about it.... 😟
jjanecka
9 years ago
Correct me if II' wrong but weren't they marrying off 13 year old girls?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Not only that but those guys were militants and walked around with a ton of guns trying to exhume bodies so they could raise corpses from the dead in order to fulfill a pissing contest.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm bothered more by ruby ridge than the wackos in Waco. They would have ended like jonestown anyway.
Gene363
9 years ago

I dunno Gene, those guys were doing some pretty crazy crap. I'm not for radicalism.

jjanecka wrote:



Meh, I'm for minding my own business. Local law enforcement told them how to arrest their leader quietly, but they wanted to showboat. When it new up in their face, the FBI guy in charge lost his temper and it ended the siege in pyrrhic victory. I heard him in a live press conference right after the fire, he let the get to him, then he lost his temper and overreacted.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Wel either way what's done is done. They were all crazies.
Users browsing this topic