DrafterX
9 years ago
seems kinda odd.... πŸ€”
mikey1597
9 years ago
Didn't know pre-teen girls could be an elector.
DrafterX
9 years ago
cacman
9 years ago

seems kinda odd.... πŸ€”

DrafterX wrote:


He was a former Prez, and is head of the Clinton Foundation… he probably bought it off of Rod Blagojevich. Obama knows nothing…
Brewha
9 years ago
Well we gave Russia the vote, so why not.....
DrafterX
9 years ago
Damn the Russians for exposing Hillary's criminal activities... 😠
qmech
9 years ago
Prefer him (at least the younger Bill) to Hillary..😯😯😯
qmech
9 years ago
Prefer him (at least the younger Bill) to Hillary..😯😯😯
DrafterX
9 years ago
freak... 😟
qmech
9 years ago
LMAO...πŸ‘Œ
Brewha
9 years ago

Damn the Russians for exposing Hillary's criminal activities... 😠

DrafterX wrote:


I heard the Mr Roarke has filed charges and had her arrested - on Fantasy Island.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Turns out it wasn't the Russians tho... damn the liberal media for misleading us.. 😠
Brewha
9 years ago
Drafter, are you saying the media mislead you?

This could be a momentous occasion....
DrafterX
9 years ago
the 'liberal' media tried... but I said, 'no way man'.. 🀐
Brewha
9 years ago
Of cource....


Good thing conservative media never lies, right?
DrafterX
9 years ago
That's right. .. did you see that Dan Rather movie..?? πŸ˜•
Brewha
9 years ago
Uh, no - I didn't even know Dan Rather was on the Right....
DrafterX
9 years ago
He's not.. he lied about stuff and got fired.. was a big black eye for the liberal media... 😟
Brewha
9 years ago
Just curious, is PBS the liberal media?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I think so... but that's just what I heard. .. I don't normally watch it... 😟
Users browsing this topic