Kawaksback
8 years ago
Sources are telling local news outlets the fire may have started after Bill Clinton tried to burn the bodies of dead hookers. Details still coming in.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/bill-and-hillary-clinton-house-fire-chappaqua/ 
DrafterX
8 years ago
Prolly burning laptops and blackberrys... 😟
ZRX1200
8 years ago
Hill dog is getting rid of evidence they held onto for blackmail before Maddog sends her ass to Gitmo.
MACS
8 years ago
Shucks... I was hoping they were in the house.
frankj1
8 years ago
Bannon set the fire
Ewok126
8 years ago
Bill finley got drunk enough to take that cigar to Hill Dog. He just forgot it was lit and she hasn't had a good poonaner poot in years so it was full of dust and lint. Bill needed to read up on Furnace care prior to lighting up after down season. Gots to blow the dust out of it or it will set the house on fire! 😣
teedubbya
8 years ago
Fake news. Bill obviously knows the value of dead hookers on the secondary market.
cacman
8 years ago
There's more than one way to get rid of evidence.

Or did Hilldog's dildo overheat?
teedubbya
8 years ago
Too bad trump wasn’t there with his incontinance and pee habits nothing would light on fire.
TMCTLT
8 years ago

Too bad trump wasn’t there with his incontinance and pee habits nothing would light on fire.

teedubbya wrote:




@ least that didn't keep him from being there when the debate started.



Shucks... I was hoping they were in the house.

MACS wrote:



+1
teedubbya
8 years ago
I think his problem is more in wetting and ****ting the bed. I think he's ok standing.
tailgater
8 years ago
Of course there was a fire.
I mean, how would you ever be able to fake a flood?


teedubbya
8 years ago

Of course there was a fire.
I mean, how would you ever be able to fake a flood?


tailgater wrote:




Waterspots on the ceiling to explain the sheets?
tailgater
8 years ago
That's at Mar a Lago.

teedubbya
8 years ago
true true.... and probably a much much smaller problem. tiny even.
Gene363
8 years ago
Totally an accident, someone left the cover off of the basement portal to hell.
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
The fire...happened in a shed..."the secret RELEASE SANCTUARY" AS IT IS NICKNAMED by the lowest duty agents in the entire agency where they are sent as a warning...
Where the bored stiff secret service guys go to watch porn on their cell phones, jerk off and smoke cigarettes and cigars....

It was a cigar that started it...I was told.
frankj1
8 years ago

Totally an accident, someone left the cover off of the basement portal to hell.

Gene363 wrote:


OK, I laughed.
teedubbya
8 years ago

OK, I laughed.

frankj1 wrote:




That's the first step in.... careful


By the way I got lots of compliments on my Jewish Christmas ornament this year.
delta1
8 years ago
so ...they're so stupid that they thought they could hide the evidence on their property...and then when the subject of another investigation comes up, they decide to burn it...totally makes sense...
Users browsing this topic