jackconrad
20 years ago
Energy saving mode?
788739.png

Click to View Image109 View(s)

jackconrad
20 years ago
I think he missed it.
elp007
20 years ago
jackconrad
19 years ago
You gotta be pulling my Finger!
andytv
19 years ago
Funny.......I spent the better part of Friday evening in a hot tub.......making lots of bubbles.
jackconrad
18 years ago
Da Bubble man !
andytv
18 years ago
water farts are truly special..........the only farts you can see!
erkwgz
18 years ago
Not true....you can light em and see em!
andytv
18 years ago
^good point!!!!

One of my favorite stories is one my friend told me.

He was in the Boy Scouts and on a camp-out. They had cheap white canvas tents that were pitched side by side on a long row.

He and his roommate heard someone laughing and carrying on in the next tent and peeked outside.

As he looked at his neighbor's tent, he heard a noise, and the whole tent lit up like a lamp and all he could see was the shadow inside of one kid bending over and another kid holding a candle to his ass.........igniting the gas.

That is a hilarious visual.

farts DO burn...........and they burn well.

I have actually had success (at a much younger age) farting into a bottle then igniting it.

My one friend caught some frayed threads on his "80's" jeans on fire and smashed his own balls trying to put it out.

It has been a really long time since I lit a fart......I think I'll figure on showing this to my daughter sometime soon.














on a side note, there IS one more type of fart that can be observed visually.............the wet fart, otherwise know as "drawing mud". It leaves a wet, smelly, yellow/brown stain in your undies. This is, of course, undesirable and is usually the result of getting too greedy. I quit wearing undies YEARS after reading some advice from 18Delta (RIP brother), and have yet to ruin any pants with **** streaks.......but hey.....I am an expert.
erkwgz
18 years ago
Delta was a commando man wasn't he?

Never really liked going commando myself so I just wear dark underwear!
andytv
18 years ago
He recommended ditching undies as a cure for swamp-ass and it works great.............the boys just don't need that much insulation.
wvwa34
18 years ago
wisdom is power!!!! Thanks from the XXXperts........
usahog
18 years ago
Beans... it's not whats for breakfast anymore....

I used to toss the covers over my ex-wifes head after she went to sleep... she always thought it was the cigarettes she inhaled the day before...

No Morning kiss's for her.. I just smiled and waived her goodbye..

Hog
pgje51
18 years ago

Lighting farts was a very popular past time back in the 70s
jackconrad
14 years ago
It still is..
Users browsing this topic