Speyside
7 years ago
I think this is shameful. I truely believe something traumatised her. It's not going to end, Trump is an azzhole and he has reached a new low. She may be completely wrong about Kavanaugh, but no one deserves this.
dstieger
7 years ago
Take comfort, Spey. This isn't close to his low to date. And, he'll gladly prove it isn't close to a low bar going forward.
victor809
7 years ago

I think this is shameful. I truely believe something traumatised her. It's not going to end, Trump is an azzhole and he has reached a new low. She may be completely wrong about Kavanaugh, but no one deserves this.

Speyside wrote:



You're wrong. We deserve this.

:)

He is a terrible, spoiled infant. And he is exactly what the american populace (or at least the percentage that voted and happens to live in locations made more significant by the electoral system) wanted.

He's terrible at being a president, wastes more time at the golf course, or on vacation, or stumping for other republican candidates than any other president to date.... and still manages to show us he's a terrible person.

But that's fine. Give it another 6 years.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Turns out her 'recovered memory' could very likely be a 'recovered dream'.... 😟
Krazeehorse
7 years ago

Turns out her 'recovered memory' could very likely be a 'recovered dream'.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



??? Link?
delta1
7 years ago
the pink wave is gonna wash him out before his next term...women are turning him off and turning out to run for office in record numbers...

Trump's only hope is that there are still enough women who think sexual assault is ok if the man is powerful and wealthy ... there's a large number of them in solid red states... if they turn out to vote for the GOP and him, in as great numbers as they've done in the past, the party and him can swing another term...
dstieger
7 years ago

the pink wave is gonna wash him out before his next term...women are turning him off and turning out to run for office in record numbers...

Trump's only hope is that there are still enough women who think sexual assault is ok if the man is powerful and wealthy ... there's a large number of them in solid red states... if they turn out to vote for the GOP and him, in as great numbers as they've done in the past, the party and him can swing another term...

delta1 wrote:



I'd be ok if you were right, Delta, but I am not at all sure you are.

I'd be surprised if a lot of those turned off women that you are talking about voted for him last time.

He's got a very long list of negative attributes or characteristics...no argument....but please list those that weren't already apparent in October of 2016. The biggest difference in Trump 2016 and Trump 2018 is that he can point to a list of accomplishments now --- actions that reflect negatively shouldn't really have surprised anyone, so I doubt there's a huge net negative in potential votes...at it stands right now
victor809
7 years ago

the pink wave is gonna wash him out before his next term...women are turning him off and turning out to run for office in record numbers...

Trump's only hope is that there are still enough women who think sexual assault is ok if the man is powerful and wealthy ... there's a large number of them in solid red states... if they turn out to vote for the GOP and him, in as great numbers as they've done in the past, the party and him can swing another term...

delta1 wrote:



63% of white women voted for Roy Moore...

Nothing is going to change delta...

opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Ya but he's dreamy...
tailgater
7 years ago

??? Link?

Krazeehorse wrote:



www.SelectiveMemory.org


tailgater
7 years ago

I think this is shameful. I truely believe something traumatised her. It's not going to end, Trump is an azzhole and he has reached a new low. She may be completely wrong about Kavanaugh, but no one deserves this.

Speyside wrote:



For the record, it was shameful.

I wish he didn't those things in the manner that he did.

Now excuse me.
Things are so F'ing busy at work right now due to the booming economy that I have to get back to things.



delta1
7 years ago

I'd be ok if you were right, Delta, but I am not at all sure you are.

I'd be surprised if a lot of those turned off women that you are talking about voted for him last time.

He's got a very long list of negative attributes or characteristics...no argument....but please list those that weren't already apparent in October of 2016. The biggest difference in Trump 2016 and Trump 2018 is that he can point to a list of accomplishments now --- actions that reflect negatively shouldn't really have surprised anyone, so I doubt there's a huge net negative in potential votes...at it stands right now

dstieger wrote:



yup...his base is very solid, as are the percentage of GOP who are solidly behind him. It will be interesting to see the places where women are changing their minds about him and the party: the closest swing states that surprisingly supported him and turned the election in his favor in 2016: Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin...I'm curious to see the results of the mid-term elections there and in Florida, North Carolina and Arizona...places where there are significant numbers of educated and minority women, the demographic that seems the most animated against the GOP and Trump...

personally, I think it's a good thing for our country that more women have decided to seek leadership roles...the age of male dominance has led us here, and most people believe it's not a healthy place...
delta1
7 years ago

For the record, it was shameful.

I wish he didn't those things in the manner that he did.

Now excuse me.
Things are so F'ing busy at work right now due to the booming economy that I have to get back to things.



tailgater wrote:



he didn't build that...
ZRX1200
7 years ago
Stating facts isn’t mocking.

Making up a story and lying at the 11th hour is disgraceful to this process and real victims.
Speyside
7 years ago
Tail, I agree with you about the economy.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
7 years ago

Stating facts isn’t mocking.

Making up a story and lying at the 11th hour is disgraceful to this process and real victims.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Ya. If he was mocking, he would have been using that fake meek school girl voice she was using.

I wasn't buying it. It seems most people say she sounded credible (most people as in the PC media and politicians), I disagree, I thought she sounded fake.
HuckFinn
7 years ago
Really? People are surprised at Trump mocking people?

The guy is classless.

He mocked a disabled reporter for Christ's sake!

A war hero and devoted civil servant John McCain. He called the whole state of Iowa stupid, Mexicans rapists, tried to humiliate Megan Kelly referencing her period!!?!?

..and this is the short list...

Trump.

He's garbage. He makes us garbage.

From what I'm hearing here it's now okay to hold 15yo girls down, especially with your best bud's help, cover their mouths so their screams don't get heard and grope em. Really?

That's OK now? Thanks Don. Ya pos. **** *****-grabbing pos.

Used to think conservatives and some religious groups somehow had a fair share of the moral high ground.

Was always bullchit.
rfenst
7 years ago

For the record, it was shameful.

tailgater wrote:



I agree.
DrafterX
7 years ago
I'm not garbage... I'm a deplorable.. 😟
DrafterX
7 years ago
And according to Hillary I'm racist, sexist, Islamophobic and anti-LGBTQ....

:-k
Users browsing this topic