victor809
7 years ago
I just don't know how dumb our president can get...

Are we broken up by a dead journalist? No.
But should the us president say "well... They spend 110bn on us military hardware, so I don't think we should do anything about it"?

frankj1
7 years ago
9/11...not Saddam
DrafterX
7 years ago
He was just kiddin... 😟
dstieger
7 years ago

I just don't know how dumb our president can get...

Are we broken up by a dead journalist? No.
But should the us president say "well... They spend 110bn on us military hardware, so I don't think we should do anything about it"?

victor809 wrote:



I am dumbfounded that you have a problem here. Do you care at all about one journalist? Should anyone be shocked that $110B in arms + Iran counter state + world's greatest oil reserves > than some journalist we never heard of before this week?

Not my math, but pretty easy to 'justify ' if you are Kushner
victor809
7 years ago
Didn't I say we aren't broken up by a dead journalist?

Don't care that much about him.... Reread my statement.

However, 2 things were done wrong. 1- we still need to punish for this action. Thats a matter of maintaining our image (not a big punishment, a slap). And 2- you never say out loud that "it's ok they killed one dude... The $ is more important".
delta1
7 years ago
presidentin be hard...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
7 years ago

Didn't I say we aren't broken up by a dead journalist?

Don't care that much about him.... Reread my statement.

However, 2 things were done wrong. 1- we still need to punish for this action. Thats a matter of maintaining our image (not a big punishment, a slap). And 2- you never say out loud that "it's ok they killed one dude... The $ is more important".

victor809 wrote:



If only that journalist was aborted...
victor809
7 years ago
If his mom was in the hit squad they could at least justify it that way. 😉
RMAN4443
7 years ago

Didn't I say we aren't broken up by a dead journalist?

Don't care that much about him.... Reread my statement.

However, 2 things were done wrong. 1- we still need to punish for this action. Thats a matter of maintaining our image (not a big punishment, a slap). And 2- you never say out loud that "it's ok they killed one dude... The $ is more important".

victor809 wrote:


Yeah, let's draw a red line that no one should cross.....unless they do, and then we can move it a little
ZRX1200
7 years ago
How do you know that they didn’t pay a price privately not publicly? You don’t you just like to pretend you’re 10% as smart as our greatest POTUS ever.
victor809
7 years ago
....z.... You're a moron.
tailgater
7 years ago

If only that journalist was aborted...

bgz wrote:



Aren't we all.

ZRX1200
7 years ago
And I’m still a stable genius compared to you.
victor809
7 years ago
... you possess trumpian levels of stable geniusositious....

That's all I'll say on the matter.
ZRX1200
7 years ago
Probably the best you can do, we’ll lovingly accept you for who you are despite your deficiencies.
frankj1
7 years ago
at least he isn't bowing to allies.
DrafterX
7 years ago
True.. true... 😟
frankj1
7 years ago
DrafterX
7 years ago
Frank..!! 🤣
engletl
7 years ago

How do you know that they didn’t pay a price privately not publicly? You don’t you just like to pretend you’re 10% as smart as our greatest POTUS ever.

ZRX1200 wrote:



I didn't realize George Washington had come back for a third term

Users browsing this topic