Mr. Jones
7 years ago
When I 🌫 spoke about meeting with a congressman at WINTERTUR in Delaware
( on a private tour) LAST YEAR IN EARLY 2018...

I WAS MOCKED...

WELL...

GUeSs who was behind President TRUMP Walking into the State of the UNION
ADDRESS...2nite?

NONE OTHER THAN...
CHUCK GRASSELY..my old buddy from
Way back...1981 to be exact...

Just goes to show...I know who pulls the strings and who I can trust...
Abrignac
7 years ago
Not sure about strings, but if you pull my finger I might fart.
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
LOL ^^^

If I had to guess? What what old' chuckaroo was discussing with Trump in the House hallway?

Was the cleanup of the white H.U.T. from the CHIREE operative who "let loose massive amounts of airborne, water pipe borne and electrical wiring borne NANOBOTS INFECTING THE WHITE HUT"...
released by a "member"/ AKA SPY... of 0marossa's wedding party guest during their unbelievable access to the white hut during a "photo session" for
The BIG "0"...

ONE OF THE BIGGEST SECURITY BREACHES IN THE ENTIRE
HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES...

HOW DUMB CAN THE SECRET SERVICE BE?
Abrignac
7 years ago
Didn’t watch it. I’m sure there will be many well articulated summaries of it posted here tomorrow.
ZRX1200
7 years ago
Clapper and Brennan still are dealing with that old coot, just wait for part dos amigo! Some contacts are best left quiet, like privileged parking places in certain barns.
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
^^^ Z shows his cards...

Everybody in D.C. Worth any salt already know mine...

I could care less who's late for the memo already CC'd
By those in the know...especially haspel...she needs to wipe the nasty built up grime from her spec lenses...
( I sure love me some master gunsmith benches in Langleys
Basement)

That being said...

TRUMP KICKED AZZ TONIGHT...And that is an old blue dog democrats opinion...the hard liner doesn't give an inch...
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
Stacey Abrahams can't hold a candle to what just
Transpired for the last 90 minutes...

"The smiling dumpling" is giving a really
W.E.A.K. response....almost SAD...
ZRX1200
7 years ago
She showed why we support a group, not a party.
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
I support a tight knit organization and republic....not
a group or party...
ZRX1200
7 years ago
I said “we”
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
^^^^W.H.A.T. ? ^^^^^

I said :

"Who's on first? "

( GOTTA LOVE aLL THOSE BARNS on top of secret installations
With fast elevators....all over the Catoctin mountain area near Camp David)

Kinda like that drive in theatre in "Spys like US"...
Users browsing this topic