Speyside
7 years ago
So I am watching the news and the talking heads are irate about Trump going off on Jussie Smollett calling him an embarrassment to our county. Guess what, he is. I hope he is charged on a federal level. I hope the state decision is reviewed. It is despicable that Smollett allegedly lied trying to frame Trump supporters.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Ya, he sucks.. 😟
Gene363
7 years ago
Rohm Emanuel and the Chicago Police chief agree.
delta1
7 years ago
doesn't the POTUS have anything more important to do...


he seems to be doing a lot of verbal b!tch slapping nowadays...


wait, he wants to do that with NK???


slap away POTUS man... slap away
DrafterX
7 years ago
Ya, he should prolly be apologizing and stuff instead.... 😟
RMAN4443
7 years ago
Beer Summits and Black Lives Matters protests...8-[
Speyside
7 years ago
Jussie told you he was innocent.:^o
borndead1
7 years ago
It's like we elected a 16 yr old kid as president.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Who put more money in your pocket. . and increased your 401... 😟
Gene363
7 years ago

Who put more money in your pocket. . and increased your 401... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Got more people employed than ever before too.
Burner02
7 years ago

Beer Summits and Black Lives Matters protests...8-[

RMAN4443 wrote:




What I was thinking.
Users browsing this topic