Poll Question: Should Foreign Govts. Influence US Elections?
delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
Trump said he'd take information from a foreign government that would hurt a political opponent and help his election.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Not what he said... But run with it.. 🤣
DrafterX
7 years ago
Biden slaps woman in Iowa during abortion argument..

Film at 11.. 😟
ZRX1200
7 years ago
I voted for Russia, before I voted against Russia.....

Listening = BAD

Paying for made up info from a foreign agent and using other foreign intelligence agencies while working IN THE GOVERNMENT = OK
DrafterX
7 years ago
Exactly... 😟
frankj1
7 years ago
let's get the exact wording...
deadeyedick
7 years ago
I thought foreign influence was the provence of only the USA to do.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Those Bassards..!! 😠
DrafterX
7 years ago
But it's no worse than a a Biden gaff..

Did you hear about him donkey-punching that lady in Iowa..?? 😕
Gene363
7 years ago
It's OK when we do it to other countries, but not for any other country to do it to us.

frankj1
7 years ago
so we just lay back and enjoy it...
DrafterX
7 years ago
Some things... 😟
ZRX1200
7 years ago
He talks with a thousand qualifiers on purpose to rile the far left up.

He WANTS the left to obsess with impeachment.

Lay back and enjoy 2020
frankj1
7 years ago

He talks with a thousand qualifiers on purpose to rile the far left up.

He WANTS the left to obsess with impeachment.

Lay back and enjoy 2020

ZRX1200 wrote:


doubt it was on purpose. but it is comforting to know he is playing games with America...


“You’re a congressman, someone comes up and says, ‘I have information on your opponent,’ do you call the FBI?” Trump asked.

“If it’s coming from Russia, you do,” Stephanopoulos said, pointing out that Al Gore’s campaign contacted the FBI when it received a stolen briefing book in 2000 and that the FBI director said recently that the agency should have been notified when the Trump campaign received an offer of information on Clinton.

“The FBI director is wrong,” Trump said.



delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
Wonder if China and Iran would have any interest in helping Dems win in 2020?
ZRX1200
7 years ago
Frank who’s talking to him....this is a hypothetical circle jerk.

I hope I’m not wearing my MAGA hat when you’re on my jury.
frankj1
7 years ago
Stephanopoulos. I know his personal politics, but he's hardly vicious.
Watch it. Didn't seem that Trump felt threatened. Maybe as calm as he's ever been.
and none of the qualifiers you mentioned.

Believe me, I'm not losing my mind over this, but I am shaking my head.
The apology parade is crazier than asking for Presidential comportment.
frankj1
7 years ago
if I were to guess at what Trump thinks he is doing cleverly, it would be that he is already worried about charges after he leaves office, which could be 2 or 6 years...both for himself and his stable genius son.
delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
doubt Trump apologizes for those statements...he seems to truly believe that it is legal to get info from a foreign govt that might affect a US election...he says everybody in Congress does it...
Users browsing this topic