Mr. Jones
7 years ago
Reduced DUECE PRICING O.U.T.R.A.G.E.!!!
Speyside
7 years ago
Definitely Trumps fault. If he wasn't marginalizing the people of Detroit because they are black and Muslim they could afford full price tickets.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Isn't ok to identify as black now..?? 😕
dstieger
7 years ago
Not only OK. It is imperative that we all do...as soon as possible. Kamala Harris is preparing to give $100B of our money to blacks....after that, they should be able to afford the white people prices
Phil222
7 years ago

Kamala Harris is preparing to give $100B of our money to blacks....

dstieger wrote:


She’s pulling out all of her best moves. Who stands to profit if any of these new homeowners default on their loans after the down payments and closing costs are paid by the gov? It might get her some votes, but sounds like a giveaway to the financial industry. I thought we already had programs in place that do this kind of thing??
rfenst
7 years ago
Disaster avoided.
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
They were forced to change the online pricing but have made it well known in Twitter that they will still be enforcing a white tax in the form of a donation at the gates...

Truth be told, I had no idea there were so many racist black people in this country...
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Seriously, you wanna know how many racist black people there are, go on Twitter and make a logical observation like "I think it's racist to charge people differing amounts for the same product based solely on their race #afrofuture"...

Apparently I'm a whitesplainer and - because I'm a Christian - a hypocrite... Black Twitter thinks Jesus would enforce reparations...
teedubbya
7 years ago
Soft racism would be more acceptable. They should have had a sliding scale based on Deek size. Same result less blatant. Frank being the exception of course. Race would have nothing to do with him being unable to afford the show.
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
They could've enforced pricing based on zip code, since they claim the intent was to stop locals from being priced out of the event... But when that was suggested it was shut down because white people would be able to get in at the reduced price...
izonfire
7 years ago
Huge swell of appreciation for Tiny Jag on this...

Truth be told, I had no idea there were so many racist black people in this country...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Black people can't be racist. Didn't you get the ultra lib memo?
frankj1
7 years ago



Truth be told, I had no idea there were so many racist black people in this country...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



It should be a question on the 2030 Census
Phil222
7 years ago
maybe this was just a publicity stunt for Tiny Jag’s new album...
tailgater
7 years ago
Is Black Twitter on the Darkie Web?

I gotta get out more.

delta1
7 years ago
I'm surprised that white peeps still attend NBA games...playas rule nowadays...
izonfire
7 years ago

I'm surprised that white peeps still attend NBA games...playas rule nowadays...

delta1 wrote:



Crackas should be charged double
Users browsing this topic