delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
Joe Walsh, former Tea Party GOP Congressman, announcing he's challenging Trump in 2020...

does he have any chance?
victor809
7 years ago
I'd be amused if he primaried trump
ZRX1200
7 years ago
He didn’t create Trump.

He stands no chance
deadeyedick
7 years ago
That the guy who can't complain but sometimes he still does?
frankj1
7 years ago
it's the Walsh Apology Tour
deadeyedick
7 years ago
He and Obama outta go on the road together.
JadeRose
7 years ago
Walsh is a turd of the first order.
DrafterX
7 years ago
You voted for the Johnson... 🤐
RMAN4443
7 years ago

That the guy who can't complain but sometimes he still does?

deadeyedick wrote:


I think he played git fiddle for the Eagles and the James Gang...skme solo stuff was pretty good too...🌫
Speyside
7 years ago
Thought this was going to be a Tail pity post. Though it could be the Republican party mantra. Or it could be the cowardly orange lions dad from the great beyond.
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
I regret obummer...what a horrid mistake that was 🤮
izonfire
7 years ago
Sometimes, I can't help but feeling that I'm
Living a life of illusion
And oh, why can't we let it be
And see through the hole in this wall of confusion
I just can't help but feeling I'm living a life of Illusion
tailgater
7 years ago
WWTND?
























what would Ted Nugent do?
tailgater
7 years ago

Thought this was going to be a Tail pity post. Though it could be the Republican party mantra. Or it could be the cowardly orange lions dad from the great beyond.

Speyside wrote:



Carrying your hate onto other threads now?

Poor form.


Speyside
7 years ago
Nah, just part of yesterdays game.
Speyside
7 years ago
And what a game it was, crickets in the other post besides you. But I'll leave it at that.
dstieger
7 years ago

Joe Walsh, former Tea Party GOP Congressman, announcing he's challenging Trump in 2020...

does he have any chance?

delta1 wrote:




No.

I listened to Charlie Sykes interview Walsh a few days ago. Walsh doesn't have much in the way of ideas...he's got next to no personality....and he's bringing enough baggage that I don't think he can deal with very adeptly. I'm glad to see another willing to challenge...but Walsh isn't the right guy. I do agree with him, though, when he criticized Mark Sanford because Sanford's biggest thing seems to be going after Trump about the deficit....that isn't going to get it done with more than a half dozen voters
tailgater
7 years ago

And what a game it was, crickets in the other post besides you. But I'll leave it at that.

Speyside wrote:



Which thread?
izonfire
7 years ago

Nah, just part of yesterdays game.

Speyside wrote:



For the love of god, I was hoping that there was some explanation.

I thought you were having side effects from the Sotalol,
cause you honestly sounded like a hysterically wise-ass Latina.
I have your physician on speed-dial. He's asked for updates...

(no offense to other hysterically wise-ass Latinas, .............except for Delta)
Bumblebee395
7 years ago

Joe Walsh, former Tea Party GOP Congressman, announcing he's challenging Trump in 2020...

does he have any chance?

delta1 wrote:




No! No, he doesn't.
Users browsing this topic