fishinguitarman
7 years ago
USNGunner
7 years ago
[crickets]chirp[/crickets]
Gene363
teedubbya
7 years ago
I think we can all agree truth is good
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
🤫👍👋🙏😍🥰😘
DrafterX
7 years ago
Ok... you have a gay haircut... 😟
DrafterX
7 years ago
🤦
teedubbya
7 years ago
Not true. Fgm has no hair
Abrignac
7 years ago
When was the last time an oxymoron was used for a post title?
teedubbya
7 years ago
Dunno about the oxy part but there are plenty of fgm titles.
Abrignac
7 years ago

Dunno about the oxy part but there are plenty of fgm titles.

teedubbya wrote:



Hehehe
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
I’m too sexy for my hair

That’s why it isn’t there
delta1
7 years ago
Ode to Hillary,

Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she acts and the color of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
I am NOT LOL at Hillary... just lol 😂
izonfire
7 years ago

I’m too sexy for my hair

That’s why it isn’t there

fishinguitarman wrote:



Judas Priest - Desert Plains
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5IKqUN4KWc
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
Good morning everyone!
rfenst
7 years ago
Only a balding, old man could have thought up this thread title and OP.
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
...and peer pressure
frankj1
7 years ago

I’m too sexy for my hair

That’s why it isn’t there

fishinguitarman wrote:


may I quote you?
izonfire
7 years ago

...and peer pressure

fishinguitarman wrote:



Well, it was refreshing to see. You sure you’re not wearing sage???
Users browsing this topic