Mr. Jones
6 years ago
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Freakin' millennials...
BunCh-0-f**KiN' crYbAbieS...

Waaaaa
Waaaaa
Waaaaa

MILLENNIALS CRYOUT : Can't I just stay home and fight the war from my computer????

Can I still order full sized couches from WAYFAIR and get free shipping to my BAGHDAD BARRACKS???

CAN I still by a car on "CARVANA" IN MY UNDIES...ON A COT ...IN MY FRONT LINE TENT???

WORLD WAR III won't have "front lines" or the draft...it will be over in hours or days...total global ANNIHiLation ...

Red Dawn scenarios are a MYTH...

ONCE A NUKE GOES OFF...
WELL...
KISS THE GLOBE GOODBYE...
UNLESS you'ins gots' a bunker in New Zealand?
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Hey MILLENIAL's....

Janet Napolitano S.E.Z.:

"JUST DUCK AND COVER!!! THEN SAY SOMETHING"
MACS
6 years ago
Deployed to Iraq three times. As many here are aware, my last trip was in 2006 with ST3.

I'm pretty good at tracking missions, now... I'd go again if they'd call. I highly doubt it... My 20 years + 10 in fleet reserve are up.

I still have my uniforms in my closet and I retired over 12 years ago. Still fit in them, too. Can't bring myself to get rid of them. I have yet to receive my official "you're retired and we ain't gona call" letter... and I live at the same address.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
I saw a recent headline....

MARINE CORP UPPER BRASS SAYS:

TRY TO BREACH THE BAGHDAD EMBASSY WALLS AND YOU WILL BE MET BY A "B.U.Z.Z. SAW" "

MY GUESS IS THEY HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLAYMORES AND GATLING/ rotating mini guns with multiple barrels ...
HIDDEN ALL OVER THAT EMBASSY perimeter ..BY NOW...

IF THEY DON'T?

THEN THEY ARE sure as hell tooling up right now as we speak...
MACS
6 years ago
They have 100+ Marines with rifles, behind walls. Unless an actual Army shows up, they don't need much more.

If they do... I'd be willing to bet my testicles that there are a few Apache pilots on hot fkn standby within minutes of that Embassy. Not to mention more F-15's with a whole lot of deterrent strapped to the bottom.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
The only thing that can beat radical middle eastern mindset and angry mob is...

CLAYMORES and A WALL OF L.E.A.D....

The Marines know this by heart..

(My guess is they have the newest laser light capabilities along with some new sound wave tricks up their sleeves too..like was used in THE P.A.N.A.M.A. INVASION with great success...)

Mrs. dpnewell
6 years ago
Mr. Jones, my daughter called yesterday and told me that my grandkids of age are upset and crying because they are afraid of a draft. I told them that one, it was nothing but leftist propaganda and fear mongering, and two, if it actually came down to that, to suck it up and do their duty. Really, I thought they where raised better than this.

David
USNGunner
6 years ago

Deployed to Iraq three times. As many here are aware, my last trip was in 2006 with ST3.

I'm pretty good at tracking missions, now... I'd go again if they'd call. I highly doubt it... My 20 years + 10 in fleet reserve are up.

I still have my uniforms in my closet and I retired over 12 years ago. Still fit in them, too. Can't bring myself to get rid of them. I have yet to receive my official "you're retired and we ain't gona call" letter... and I live at the same address.

MACS wrote:




When I finally got mine it was a "WTH is this?" deal. LOL. Statute of limitations buddy. 😁
USNGunner
6 years ago

Mr. Jones, my daughter called yesterday and told me that my grandkids of age are upset and crying because they are afraid of a draft. I told them that one, it was nothing but leftist propaganda and fear mongering, and two, if it actually came down to that, to suck it up and do their duty. Really, I thought they where raised better than this.

David

Mrs. dpnewell wrote:




Well spoken sir. =d>
Tittums
6 years ago


MILLENNIALS CRYOUT : Can't I just stay home and fight the war from my computer????

Mr. Jones wrote:



They can't stay home but they could technically fight the war from a computer. We do a lot of droning these days.

I would be more afraid of the snowflakes defending the country than they are of being forced to fight. Half of them will probably do stupid **** like shoot themselves in the foot to try to get out of it. Or get the non-snowflakes fighting beside them killed.
Users browsing this topic