Buckwheat
6 years ago
https://www.theonion.com/biden-s-potential-vp-picks-1842880498 

Pretty Funny Video from the Onion

Chose only one.
1. Thurmond
2. Oak Tree (Old & Wise)
3. Hillary
4. Warren
5. Bernie

Enjoy, and have a safe and healthy weekend. 🌫 🍺
knokmdwn
6 years ago

https://www.theonion.com/biden-s-potential-vp-picks-1842880498

Pretty Funny Video from the Onion

Chose only one.
1. Thurmond
2. Oak Tree (Old & Wise)
3. Hillary
4. Warren
5. Bernie

Enjoy, and have a safe and healthy weekend. 🌫 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:




My guess would be Hillary. He may not have a choice. If he pisses her off, he may suffer a Hillary Heart Attack.
delta1
6 years ago
pretty funny


on the other side....can't forget Kamala Harris and Stacey Abrams...he said he wanted a woman VP, and those two would piss off the Obama haters
RMAN4443
6 years ago
I'm going with Hildog….then when Biden's Alzheimer's goes to full on, she'll step in and finally get her wish...PRESIDENT Hilary...](*,) of course they'll have to win the election first[-(
Krazeehorse
6 years ago
Vegas says Harris.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

Vegas says Harris.

Krazeehorse wrote:



I'm going with the Vegas odds,Harris.He'd have to be completely insane to choose Hildog.....so I will not rule her out.
JadeRose
6 years ago
He's a fool if he DOESN'T pick Stacey Abrams. So he prolly won't
teedubbya
6 years ago
I’ll vote third party if he picks abrams. That’s a sarah palin pick. What a hot mess she turned out to be.
frankj1
6 years ago
won't be Hill.
How about midwest Amy K?
doesn't need help on the coastal states...
Whistlebritches
6 years ago
Regardless of VP would any of you truly vote for that idiot Biden?I'd vote for an untrained monkey before I would Biden.
teedubbya
6 years ago

Regardless of VP would any of you truly vote for that idiot Biden?I'd vote for an untrained monkey before I would Biden.

Whistlebritches wrote:




I’d vote ham sammich before I’d vote for the untrained monkey named trump. So yes.
USNGunner
6 years ago

Regardless of VP would any of you truly vote for that idiot Biden?I'd vote for an untrained monkey before I would Biden.

Whistlebritches wrote:



Isn't that redundant?
JadeRose
6 years ago

I’ll vote third party if he picks abrams. That’s a sarah palin pick. What a hot mess she turned out to be.

teedubbya wrote:





Genuinely curious about your thoughts on this.....
teedubbya
6 years ago
Sent you a message but basically Beto light. I’m not big at holding up someone as the next thing after they lose their election.

Plus I think she’s a dip ****.

In fairness I’d still vote for Biden if he picked her or satan for that matter. Trump has done enough harm. The joke is over. I understand the hissy fit that put trump in but the adults need to take control for awhile before his harm grows and becomes the new normal.

Some smart folks are looking the other way and justifying or rationalizing things they never would have before. With Biden they will go back to being critical thinkers and will be relentless in their criticism as opposed to the mind numbed cult like approach they take towards trump.

For god sakes trump supporters are even supporting extreme liberal thoughts at times and pretending it’s conservative. They even support socialist payments directly to nearly every American (thanks A. Yang) so much the President delayed things to make sure for the first time in history his name is on the check. All while promoting a strong authoritarian federal government over states rights.

Some of his supporters are saying at least it’s not Hillary. I get it. But there is not one dem they’d vote for over Trump. Those folks just simply love them some trump but are ashamed of it. They know better. Others just think he’s an out slider non politician and ignore his awful last. He is an insider and pure politician. More political than most we’ve ever seen.

I’d view voting for Biden as a jump start to brain cells folks have willingly tucked away to support trump. Millions of brain cells are on life support and they need our help.

Tear uncle joe apart. Start thinking critically again. I want to see otherwise smart and sane people smart and sane again.
Speyside
6 years ago
TW, shame on you. They were never smart. The smart ones jumped of the Trump train long ago after seeing what a mistake he is.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Well my dad and in-laws are smart. My dad only recently jumped off the trump train because he finally saw what a mess he is. Not my doing l, we don’t talk about it. He just realized he’s a guy that hates end zone dances and wants the ball handed to the ref as if you’ve been there before yet he was supporting a guy who openly calls people names. He out of the blue the other day told me “we made a big mistake didn’t we”. Better late than never.

My in-laws are part of the fox echo chamber and never met a conspiracy they don’t like. Their Chinese theories at the moment are something to behold. The socialists will never take them alive since Trump found Excalibur and removed it from the stone.
rfenst
6 years ago
Biden would do best to pick a candidate who will bring him votes he might otherwise not have. Harris is from California, which Bidden doesn't even need to visit to win the electoral vote. So, what about someone from a toss-up state? Trump is now registered as a Floridian, so I think it could give him the edge here.
rfenst
6 years ago

Regardless of VP would any of you truly vote for that idiot Biden?I'd vote for an untrained monkey before I would Biden.

Whistlebritches wrote:


I'll vote Bidden over Trump any day of the week.
rfenst
6 years ago

My dad only recently jumped off the trump train because he finally saw what a mess he is. Not my doing l, we don’t talk about it.

teedubbya wrote:


Same with my mother, who finally "saw the light."
USNGunner
6 years ago


I’d view voting for Biden as a jump start to brain cells folks have willingly tucked away to support trump. Millions of brain cells are on life support and they need our help..

teedubbya wrote:



Oh yeah, "China Joe's the way to go!"

The rampant hypocrisy and idiocy in this statement is simply flabbergasting. As is your guys blanket covering of all "cons" as approving of every thing trump does. Condescend much? Frankly I think every one of those bastards in DC need hung. Publicly. Looting the treasury is a hanging offense.

But one simply can't have a conversation with the smartest guys in the room. They're too busy patting each other on the back and blowing smoke in anuses.

The left in this country is the biggest thieving corrupt bunch of cocksuckers ever assembled. Absolutely no shame. And why hide it when your supporters are the biggest supporting hypocrites ever? And then after the democrats push this 3 trillion dollar bail out, you want to go "orange man bad"?

The right is pretty bad, but the democrats have set a whole new level of blatant craziness and corruption.

I'm laughing my ass off at the smart guys choking on the pablum. My god, listen to yourselves.

But the "cons" are deluding "themselves". 😂

Have a nice day.
Users browsing this topic