opelmanta1900
6 years ago
...says the whitest man in the history of whiteness...
MACS
6 years ago
So a white dude basically called all black people that vote republican uncle toms.

Can he get any dumber?
Gene363
6 years ago
Raciest old man says black men and women cannot think for themselves. SMDH


Cheno
6 years ago
Neither is TW
teedubbya
6 years ago
Yes I am and I’m outraged by Biden’s stupid remark.

I am heartened by the sympathy for the plight of the African Americans in here though.
RobertHively
6 years ago

"Buy a shotgun" -Joe Biden

Sound advice, in these times.

Seriously though, W-T-F

Drink bleach vs.You aint black





ZRX1200
6 years ago
You should be.

teedubbya
6 years ago
The choices are **** or ****
ZRX1200
6 years ago
Now you’re censoring minorities?

Not cool dude
DrafterX
6 years ago
I heard after the interview he was singing Tied to da whipping Post... 😟
Speyside
6 years ago
Can we trade him in for someone else? Ah, anyone else?
DrafterX
6 years ago
His spokesperson said he was just kiddin... 😟
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Sarcasm and joking have become the GO TO EXCUSES
FOR CHEETO AND CREEPY UNCLE JOE BIDEN
rfenst
6 years ago
Stupid comment.
Dg west deptford
6 years ago
Identity politics is for fools. But fools will vote for the gaffe machine anyway. Got to protect the right to kill babies and enlarge government and hand outs for the dependents on the dole. Also need to open the borders and let China take over our economy and give all our wealth to the crappy nations who aren't as blessed. Thus... anyone but Trump!

In other news my Trump sign was vandalized last weekend.
Already got a new one.

izonfire
6 years ago

.......In other news my Trump sign was vandalized last weekend........

Dg west deptford wrote:


Wow - that sucks.
Just imagine what’s gonna happen when you put it outside...
izonfire
6 years ago

Yes I am and I’m outraged by Biden’s stupid remark.

I am heartened by the sympathy for the plight of the African Americans in here though.

teedubbya wrote:


Right on!
Stay strong brutha...
delta1
6 years ago
I was initially startled...then I watched a video of the virtual interview...the host, Charlemagne The God, is a staunch spokesman for the black American agenda...

Biden and he were ending the interview and both seemed in a light-hearted mood...Biden had been making his case stating his record of support for the black agenda over the years in response to criticism of his support for the war on crime and drugs which resulted in mass incarceration of blacks...he said he supported many other initiatives like the Voting Rights bills, etc. and pointed to the overwhelming number of black votes he got during the primaries...

in this context, he said, " if you have a hard time figuring out whether you're for me or for Trump, you aint black"...both men were smiling, and Biden agreed to come back on the show in the future


I'm kool widdit....
izonfire
6 years ago

........I'm kool widdit....

delta1 wrote:


Cuz U B wacist...
Users browsing this topic